[ROM][Single sim]U.F.O DDK[19/10/2014]

Search This thread

Giuskiller

Jun 22, 2014
Caivano (NA)
Works good but

everytime i put my phone off it goes automatically in recovery and then freeze. So i have to pull out battery....solutions?

diekomplitzen

Mar 4, 2014
Boot loop

i have problem i have flashed the rom but it doesnt start i have flashed it from the twrp i have wiped all and install the rom and after this my phone doesnt boot it stuck in a bootloop before this rom i had the rooted original stock rom with the no overclocked kangbang kernel what did i do wrong now i have a bootloop

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

i have problem i have flashed the rom but it doesnt start i have flashed it from the twrp i have wiped all and install the rom and after this my phone doesnt boot it stuck in a bootloop before this rom i had the rooted original stock rom with the no overclocked kangbang kernel what did i do wrong now i have a bootloop
can someone say what i did wrong???

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

if i try to install the rom my twrp says md5 file not found than the rom is flashed and if i start the phone i have a bootloop

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

if i try to install the rom my twrp says md5 file not found than the rom is flashed and if i start the phone i have a bootloop

Do you have single sim?

DRAFF

Feb 14, 2011
I have the last stock rom, bootloader unlocked, cwm recovery, root, s-on (i think): can i flash this rom? i must flash the kernel (in the fist post of this thread) first or after flashed the rom?

assist23

Jan 7, 2012
Roma
Or just try to relock boot loader and try again than unlock whit htcdev unlock code

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

DRAFF

Feb 14, 2011
Hey Guys, I have installed this mod following precisely the guide (including the kernel boot8_no_oc.img), but when you first start, I find the error "System UI has stopped unexpectedly. Send report ....", to this each boot. Then the Sense interface have errors when slide from blinkfeed to the right screen, a part of blinkfeed remains visible along the left side, then the doc below consists of a black rectangle is not very accurate, it lacks the status bar, shortcut icons on the desktop are displayed at the top cutted in half. If launch Holo Launcher, the interface looks graphically "more" correct but still lacks the status bar. But then the error system UI is presented here. What's wrong? how can I solve

Hey Guys, I have installed this mod following precisely the guide (including the kernel boot8_no_oc.img), but when you first start, I find the error "System UI has stopped unexpectedly. Send report ....", to this each boot. Then the Sense interface have errors when slide from blinkfeed to the right screen, a part of blinkfeed remains visible along the left side, then the doc below consists of a black rectangle is not very accurate, it lacks the status bar, shortcut icons on the desktop are displayed at the top cutted in half. If launch Holo Launcher, the interface looks graphically "more" correct but still lacks the status bar. But then the error system UI is presented here. What's wrong? how can I solve
Blinkfeed on this rom? Sense? I think its another rom.

DRAFF

Feb 14, 2011
downloaded from the first post, named UFO, also in my phone setting, software information is U.F.O. 1.32 b1

DRAFF

Feb 14, 2011
OK, I wipe and flash again (only rom, not the kernel) and now work. Is it necessary to flash the kernel too?

shezaad879

Jun 11, 2009
Nexus 7 (2013)
Samsung Galaxy S20
Hi guys. I'm looking to install this rom on my uncle's phone so he can use link2SD. I still would like him to have a decent amount of memory on the phone though.
Would really appreciate it if someone could tell me the amount of free memory available after a clean flash.
Thanks

Made up on my HTC One M7 running ARHD and EX18

Made up on my HTC One M7 running ARHD and EX18

revanth kr

Mar 23, 2014
Dual sim?

U.F.O 1.32 Single sim

• deodexed
  • desensed
  • busybox
  • preinstalled SuperSU
  • some system part changed to KitKat style

install instructions:

Do not forget to make a backup of your current ROM.

1. save zip to sdcard
  2. wipe system, cache, data, dalvik
  3. install zip
  4. reboot phone

News:
New kernel settings (need Ultimate Kernel flashed!)
Fixed Lockscreen call issues
AOSP keyboard
add Smart Connect
lot of speed tweaks

Strongly recommend you to install Ultimate Kernel. For proper function SD card.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2752625

You use at your own risk. I am not responsible for any problems. Rom may contain errors.

download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/l2oa5dsd5vq4cbu/Ufo_1.32_b1.zip

older version:

screenshots:

Screenshot_2014-06-21-17-42-23.png

Screenshot_2014-06-30-22-07-26.png
What about Dual sim ? cant we get this ROM for dual sim ?

Top Liked Posts