• MD5: 4FF603934361B320E83490CB5E1145C1

JOP40D.png

Download HERE

Hit Thanks!

Last edited:

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
  • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give proper credits!
  • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
  • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
  • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
  • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

evolishesh

Oct 10, 2010
Omg, Omg, Omg. Scott! I love your Rom on my Verizon S3,and now you made one for the GNexus 10. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Scott

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Great to see you here, Scott!

Excellent. Can't wait to follow the development of this. I've loved all your CleanROMs! :good:

Great to see you here Scott!

Omg, Omg, Omg. Scott! I love your Rom on my Verizon S3,and now you made one for the GNexus 10. Thanks

Thanks guys!

Loving this device so far. Going to get started on CleanROM. Hope to have something by the end of the week!

CJeep

Jan 5, 2011
OMFG! You mean I'm going to have CleanRom on my VZ Galaxy note 2 AND my N10? I am going to wet myself.

jmcharles

Jun 15, 2010
This is fantastic! I donated to your Nexus 10 fund, and tried to recruit others to the effort, but hadn't heard anything. Glad to see it worked out!

SPEED IS LIFE. MORE IS BETTER.

escosk8r

Aug 22, 2008
Scott!!! You freakin rocked my rezound, I can't believe your here with us now! Its like im dreaming :laugh: This makes my week!

shawnten

Mar 21, 2008
Yorktown
cool deal I had the infinity till you dumped it then i picked this thing up and I love it so much more than the infinity 700.

elma.rsil

Dec 10, 2012
what happens if...

Hi what happens if i Flash this room on my galaxy note 10.1 n8000.

could it brick? Or would it be with a higher resolution?

creedicd

Nov 26, 2011
Hi what happens if i Flash this room on my galaxy note 10.1 n8000.

could it brick? Or would it be with a higher resolution?

That's like adding rocket Fuel to your car. You'll just have an expensive smoking crater and a lot of regret. Don't do it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a stock rooted de-doexed JOP40D - 4.2.1 ROM - V2

Features
    • Stock Rooted JOP40D 4.2.1
    • De-Odexed
    • Zip Aligned
    • ADB as Root with Remount capabilities
    • init.d support
    • No other mods
    • V2 Fixes GPS and other Symlink issues

JOP40D.png

Download HERE

Hit Thanks!
    Great to see you here, Scott!

Excellent. Can't wait to follow the development of this. I've loved all your CleanROMs! :good:

Great to see you here Scott!

Thanks guys!

Loving this device so far. Going to get started on CleanROM. Hope to have something by the end of the week!
    Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give proper credits!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    Hey guys, dont forget, I gave this ROM out to anyone to use as a base ROM as long as you follow the simple rule of giving me credit in your OP of the ROM thread.Just wanted to remind everyone that is all that is required to use any stock base I put up.

However you may NOT use my CleanROM base as a base ROM.

(And you could atleast thank the post too :good:)

Sharing Policy

Updated to Version 2!​

Changes
    • V2 Fixes GPS and other Symlink issues

Enjoy and remember to give credit where credit is due!