Update to 4.3 OUTSIDE US

Search This thread

Nano.22

Jan 25, 2014
I have purchased AT&T phone mobile and i am living out side the US

i heard the AT&T blocked the update via Sam kies

the AT&T software update say update interrupted and it is seems not working out side US

can i update the phone to 4.3 ?

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City

the AT&T software update say update interrupted and it is seems not working out side US

Yes U can use this MK2 tar to update to MK2 newest AT&T 4.3 firmware.....Please Read the thread so u get the picture or if you need more help just PM me. ... I'll be more than happy to guide you. .. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2621279 also check post #2 for guide how to If you not familiar with ODIN. .... :D:thumbup::D

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venomous X1

Reactions: Nano.22

Nano.22

Jan 25, 2014
Yes U can use this MK2 tar to update to MK2 newest AT&T 4.3 firmware.....Please Read the thread so u get the picture or if you need more help just PM me. ... I'll be more than happy to guide you. .. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2621279 also check post #2 for guide how to If you not familiar with ODIN. .... :D:thumbup::D

thank u i really appreciate ur fast respond but is there is any legal way to update tha mobile rather than odin ?

can i add a ameican vpn account and update the phone normally ?

Last edited:

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
thank u i really appreciate ur fast respond but is there is any legal way to update tha mobile rather than odin ?

Either ODIN or you download the update.zip file from the closed thread about it. It wouldn't be able to connect to the American apn/AT&T update as far as I know.

Sent from Black

Reactions: ted77usa

Nano.22

Jan 25, 2014
Either ODIN or you download the update.zip file from the closed thread about it. It wouldn't be able to connect to the American apn/AT&T update as far as I know.

Sent from Black

Ok so what we we gonna do when the 4.4 kitkat released from at&t we will wait until the version is leaked out ? and what if it don't leaked

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Ok so what we we gonna do when the 4.4 kitkat released from at&t we will wait until the version is leaked out ? and what if it don't leaked

The 4.4 leak is out now but when the official update comes you just have to wait for someone to upload the update.zip file and you can flash it through the stock recovery.

Sent from Black<3's I337 running Hyperdrive

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from Black