Can't read/show sim card !

Search This thread

SadHeroXIII

Jun 6, 2012
Al Qatif
hello,
My Galaxy Ace gt-s5830i can't access sim card !
this happened after i install an another rom on it, and now I return into the official rom that I have,
but the problem does't solve !
I can't see/import/export sim card " it's ok on other phone and there is no problem with sim "
I need to fix that as soon as possible ( in a few hours if it can be :) "​

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
hello,
My Galaxy Ace gt-s5830i can't access sim card !
this happened after i install an another rom on it, and now I return into the official rom that I have,
but the problem does't solve !
I can't see/import/export sim card " it's ok on other phone and there is no problem with sim "
I need to fix that as soon as possible ( in a few hours if it can be :) "​

Is the problem with contacts on the sim card, or are you not detecting it at all (no carrier)?
If it's just the contacts, it's related to the kernel you're using (rafael burgis' kernel). Just save your contacts to your google account instead.

SadHeroXIII

Jun 6, 2012
Al Qatif
Is the problem with contacts on the sim card, or are you not detecting it at all (no carrier)?
If it's just the contacts, it's related to the kernel you're using (rafael burgis' kernel). Just save your contacts to your google account instead.
hello thanks for reply ^_^
the only way to solve this problem was to reinstall the official rom !!
of course after that I restore everything and there is no problem, but I don't know why !!

domnic79

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
Panaji
hello thanks for reply ^_^
the only way to solve this problem was to reinstall the official rom !!
of course after that I restore everything and there is no problem, but I don't know why !!

Its d bug in d kernel. If u flash any custom rom u wil face d problem again coz all roms hv rafael's kernel. So before u flash a custom rom, make a backup on sd card or google account.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda premium

SadHeroXIII

Jun 6, 2012
Al Qatif
Its d bug in d kernel. If u flash any custom rom u wil face d problem again coz all roms hv rafael's kernel. So before u flash a custom rom, make a backup on sd card or google account.

I think it's possible to install the official kirnal on custom roms, isn't?
if I can do that without any bugs, I hope someone give us the official kirnal that can we install it :)

domnic79

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
Panaji
I think it's possible to install the official kirnal on custom roms, isn't?
if I can do that without any bugs, I hope someone give us the official kirnal that can we install it :)

Yes, bt no one hv extracted d stock kernel. U wil hv to wait til sumbody extract it. I wil try if i hv time.

cooperke

Jan 8, 2012
Belgium
Yes, bt no one hv extracted d stock kernel. U wil hv to wait til sumbody extract it. I wil try if i hv time.

I extracted stock boot.img from xxlh2 to flash trough CWM. Rafael edited it for me. so credits goes to him.

Attachments

• stock_xxlh2_boot.img.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,672
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I extracted stock boot.img from xxlh2 to flash trough CWM. Rafael edited it for me. so credits goes to him.