How comfortable it is to type on the screen (repetitive motion injury)?

Search This thread

hajime_android

Apr 22, 2012
I read that the virtual keyboard on the 12.2 is of standard keyboard size. How comfortable it is to type on it? I am having repetitive motion injury. I suppose that typing on a hard screen may worsen the injury.

omegafiler

Dec 22, 2010
TX
I've been playing around with the on-screen keyboard, and it's actually not bad. A little cramped, but the hard part is just typing without feeling the separation of the keys. In other words, trying to type without looking at where your fingers are going. :) It'll take some getting used to, but I still plan on using an external keyboard for any real productivity.

Reactions: hajime_android

zaptoons

Nov 26, 2011
Los Angeles
www.zaptoons.com
I really like a floating split keyboard on my Note 12.2. So far I'm liking FloatNsplit Tablet keyboard the best since it can be adjusted to the exact size that's most comfortable. The default keyboard has a split mode but it was too small for my likes and I didn't really look into adjusting it. Swiftkey also works pretty well in split/float mode.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I read that the virtual keyboard on the 12.2 is of standard keyboard size. How comfortable it is to type on it? I am having repetitive motion injury. I suppose that typing on a hard screen may worsen the injury.

Very nice. I really like the full size with all the buttons.

Sent from my SM-P900 using XDA Premium HD app
    I've been playing around with the on-screen keyboard, and it's actually not bad. A little cramped, but the hard part is just typing without feeling the separation of the keys. In other words, trying to type without looking at where your fingers are going. :) It'll take some getting used to, but I still plan on using an external keyboard for any real productivity.