[RoM]UCLD3 Official ATT "Leak" !CLOSED! because TW sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

meleii

Jul 11, 2011
one question? why did you decide to flash the odexed version? its absoulutely no different from the deodexed version bro other than it has downfalls such as no theming.

try this...

FLASH IN CWM!
Root Fix
http://www.mediafire.com/?f91umadpc2492k9

Tried dl'ing fix and keep getting dl unsuccessful.

Idk if its just my phone or if i need a dl crutch.

Can anyone confirm if dl is working or not?

Super original signature

bxsteve31

Dec 16, 2011
Bronx
I hated touchwiz on my old captivate, but I got the sgs2 used two months ago and i like touchwiz, i didn't even try installing another launcher when I was on GB.

Touchwiz seems a little sluggish and I want a more ICS look, since I finally have ics on one of my devices, woohoo :) so I installed NOVA, but touchwiz isn't bad at all. It's better than HTC Sense, i have a thunderbolt as well, and I run a desensed rom.
Sense 4 looks to have improved a lot though, I like htc a lot so if I get another one I'll give Sense 4 a shot.

You can wipe dalvik at any time btw, I've done it when my phone started acting funny and if often fixes problems after running a rom for awhile.
Obviously though the first boot will be slow as if you've just installed the rom since it needs to rebuild the cache

I can't for the life of me find how to delete dalvik on.my gs2.

Sent from my GS2.

mcorrie1121

Jul 4, 2007
Oregon
Dear lord, it took me way too long to figure out how to connect to a wireless router. For some reason, just clicking on "WIFI" on the toggle didn't make sense. :eek:

hypersonicx

Apr 11, 2007
Nashville
Tried dl'ing fix and keep getting dl unsuccessful.

Idk if its just my phone or if i need a dl crutch.

Can anyone confirm if dl is working or not?

Super original signature

Try downloading with a different browser such as firefox. The stock browser doesnt download all file types unless you download the app from the market to make the stock browser download all files.

Long story short install firefox and then go to link to download root fix.

Reactions: meleii

Ensomniacc

Oct 4, 2011
Found a few bugs..some may or may not have been mentioned..

1. Wifi will only scan for new networks when you toggle it, pressing scan in wifi menu does nothing.

2. When using facebook app and you get an IM if you try to access it via notification bar the phone freezes. (had to reboot)

3. Alarm (I know its been mention 5 million times) and actually I dont think the alarm even goes off...it didnt for me this morning

4. Choose keyboard never goes away when keyboard is on screen (not a bug but it bothers me..)

5. Wont let you import vCard via contacts..you have to manually select it in my files (big whoop)

6. Wallpapers zoom in when set, causing ugly blur and such. Doesnt apply to lockscreen. Also if you set the wallpaper through an app such as walbase or zedge this bug doesnt happen.

7. Camera works but is really laggy, switching between ff and rear took 30 seconds.

Over all its stable. All the bugs I've encountered are minor things..nothing serious.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

meleii

Jul 11, 2011
Try downloading with a different browser such as firefox. The stock browser doesnt download all file types unless you download the app from the market to make the stock browser download all files.

Long story short install firefox and then go to link to download root fix.

Thank you. Installed dl all files and dl'ed fine.

Going to try patch now. Will post results in a few.

Super original signature

meleii

Jul 11, 2011
Installed patch on odexed rom and now have root. Worked good.

Thank you Task.

Super original signature

mblackm1

Jul 23, 2010
Rice Texas
Found a few bugs..some may or may not have been mentioned..

1. Wifi will only scan for new networks when you toggle it, pressing scan in wifi menu does nothing.

2. When using facebook app and you get an IM if you try to access it via notification bar the phone freezes. (had to reboot)

3. Alarm (I know its been mention 5 million times) and actually I dont think the alarm even goes off...it didnt for me this morning

4. Choose keyboard never goes away when keyboard is on screen (not a bug but it bothers me..)

5. Wont let you import vCard via contacts..you have to manually select it in my files (big whoop)

6. Wallpapers zoom in when set, causing ugly blur and such. Doesnt apply to lockscreen. Also if you set the wallpaper through an app such as walbase or zedge this bug doesnt happen.

7. Camera works but is really laggy, switching between ff and rear took 30 seconds.

Over all its stable. All the bugs I've encountered are minor things..nothing serious.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
my alarm worked this am with this rom the repeat function is as everyone has described but it woke me up and snooze function worked too

mmtrago

Nov 3, 2011
i just wanted to say that i know nothing about making roms and porting and all that...i know basic rom flashing and tweaking some stuff to get it working...with my galaxy s2 i've always had icscrewd...but since i got my galaxy tab i've been running task's 14 and it works great...i'm gonna switch my phone rom over to this now that iscrewd is pretty much dead

i think one of the reasons why i like your work, task, is because you're kind of an arshole..and i respect that...you do good work..so why shouldn't you be..keep it up

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
i just wanted to say that i know nothing about making roms and porting and all that...i know basic rom flashing and tweaking some stuff to get it working...with my galaxy s2 i've always had icscrewd...but since i got my galaxy tab i've been running task's 14 and it works great...i'm gonna switch my phone rom over to this now that iscrewd is pretty much dead

i think one of the reasons why i like your work, task, is because you're kind of an arshole..and i respect that...you do good work..so why shouldn't you be..keep it up

lol.nice. i'm usually only an asshole when someone shows a total disregard for even reading the OP at least. but yes. i do agree. sometimes i can be an asshole. :D

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
are you planing on debloating this ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

the whole point of this thread was to release the stock ICS leak. thats it. if and when im done building my own rom from this firmware, it will have it own thread bro. :D

P.S- "debloating" is nothing more than unistalling apps. anyone can do that from their phone with titanium backup. :D

Reactions: rav4kar

foxbat121

Apr 27, 2006
just wondering if ICS has the "keep screen on while plugged in" feature? if it does, then i didn't see it.

That feature can be found under the 'How to destory the screen' section:) Try google why you should NEVER leave your AMOLED/OLED screen on for prolonged period.

Last edited:

gsrrr

Apr 6, 2011
Same here (using the heimdall files directly). Probably the bug is in the ROM. Consider the rest of ROM works so well, it is not a deal breaker for me.

I did some work with the heimdall files from rootzwiki yesterday. The dealbreaker for me was that I got FC's when trying to view detailed battery stats (Settings -> Battery -> Tap the graph). Can anyone confirm/deny that this is happening with task's repack?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Yes, I just noticed this this morning as well, and I'm not even on this ROM (I'm on Phone-Bricker). I was able to view them by clicking on the line above the notification I want to look at. I'm pretty sure this is not specific to this ROM.

Confirmed FC when trying to view battery stats. Overall everything works fine so far. I'd prefer the wallpaper to scroll but it's not a biggie. What I am really glad to see is that GPS locks fast and Navi loads up quickly unlike in GB. :)

Thanks task for putting this together for us.

EDIT// looks like MMS does not come in as a slideshow anymore. :)

Last edited:

ishmael47

Nov 3, 2011
Just wanted to mention, trying Chrome Beta today was just a mess. Crashed like crazy. Pretty disappointing, but oh well. Anyone else get it to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thead closed. I don't support TW Bull****. Leaks are about as worthless as they come. Too many issues with this thread.

DONT EXPECT ANY SUPPORT FOR THIS FIRMWARE!!!​
    Reserved for naked pictures of me.
    Heres the new LC5 Modem:D

Packaged for CM9/AOKP based roms...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0geckxxr9ikrjh7

Packaged for Samsung based roms...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g8gegs97sbbdzyy
    task, got a new leak coming your way soon.
    You basically said "kang away, if you get caught, drop credits in!". That is truly unsettling, you're a mod and you don't seem to know rule# 12.

You mean this rule?

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.