Aroma Installer problems

Search This thread

Lakoia

Oct 26, 2013
Hello guys,
everytime i try to flash Project Era or any Kernel, Aroma Installer quits within 10%. I dont know what i can do about it. Iam On ARHD 41.0 and TWRP 2.6.3.3.
Iam thankful for any help or tips.

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
Hello guys,
everytime i try to flash Project Era or any Kernel, Aroma Installer quits within 10%. I dont know what i can do about it. Iam On ARHD 41.0 and TWRP 2.6.3.3.

Try wiping cache and dalvik before starting the installer, usually works for me:
"Wipe" -> "Advanced Wipe" -> select "Dalvik Cache" and "Cache" (and nothing else!!)

Reactions: Lakoia

Lakoia

Oct 26, 2013
Try wiping cache and dalvik before starting the installer, usually works for me:
"Wipe" -> "Advanced Wipe" -> select "Dalvik Cache" and "Cache" (and nothing else!!)

Dont work. Still goes to 10% and then phone reboots. Tried already different recoveries like CWM and TWRP but it doesnt help. Also tried fastboot erase cache, same problem. Cant i flash kernels, etc. without aroma over ADB or something else?

nkk71

May 26, 2010
Beirut
Dont work. Still goes to 10% and then phone reboots. Tried already different recoveries like CWM and TWRP but it doesnt help. Also tried fastboot erase cache, same problem. Cant i flash kernels, etc. without aroma over ADB or something else?

strange, never had that problem, and when i did, i just needed to reboot and try again and it would work. have you checked MD5 to make sure the download is not corrupt?

and you can flash a kernel, by extracting "boot.img" from the zip, and then "fastboot flash boot boot.img", but you'd still have to setup the configuration file manually (which Aroma would otherwise create for you).

Lakoia

Oct 26, 2013
strange, never had that problem, and when i did, i just needed to reboot and try again and it would work. have you checked MD5 to make sure the download is not corrupt?

and you can flash a kernel, by extracting "boot.img" from the zip, and then "fastboot flash boot boot.img", but you'd still have to setup the configuration file manually (which Aroma would otherwise create for you).

checked MD5, file isnt corrupt.... a few days ago it worked and today i switched back from newest Viper Rom to ARHD and had that problem. i can install for example Rom´s and Intenseblast mode from zeroinfinity, but if i try to flash a kernel or like i said Project era v12 it reboots at 10%. reflashed rom and recovery...dont help
iam getting mad about this :mad:

nkk71

May 26, 2010
Beirut
checked MD5, file isnt corrupt.... a few days ago it worked and today i switched back from newest Viper Rom to ARHD and had that problem. i can install for example Rom´s and Intenseblast mode from zeroinfinity, but if i try to flash a kernel or like i said Project era v12 it reboots at 10%. reflashed rom and recovery...dont help

try dirty flashing the ROM again, and then while still in recovery (ie without rebooting) flash the kernel.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,

try dirty flashing the ROM again, and then while still in recovery (ie without rebooting) flash the kernel.