[ROM]HTC One Software Update - 4.06.651.4 (Android KitKat) -OTA and ODEX Stock ROM

Search This thread

puertoblack2003

nexusae0_sprint-update.png

here it is the newest ota software update.

(Download)

Sprint Odex Stock Rom - rooted/busybox added with init.d supported

This was pulled from my device after the updated then restored to stock settings.It has not been reflashed yet so make sure to make a backup before flashing

(DOWNLOAD ODEX ROM)

puertoblack2003

Last edited:

Wyley87

Oct 15, 2013
Hmmm what country are you in?

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

And what website is the screen shot from?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Nevermind. I did some Googling

curtisimo

Aug 22, 2011
I'm stock, rooted, S-ON, TWRP Recovery.

Can I just flash the stock recovery, then take the OTA w/o any issues, then re-root, or just re-flash TWRP?

Thanks

I tried this and it just sits at the fastboot screen when I try to install the OTA update. Top of the screen says TAMPERED RELOCKED SECURITY WARNING.

aschlect

Mar 27, 2010
I tried this and it just sits at the fastboot screen when I try to install the OTA update. Top of the screen says TAMPERED RELOCKED SECURITY WARNING.

Did you take the OTA from the Settings>Systems Updates after you reinstalled stock recovery or did you try flashing the OTA?

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Yes, that is what I did.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Are you S-ON or S-OFF?

curtisimo

Aug 22, 2011
Did you take the OTA from the Settings>Systems Updates after you reinstalled stock recovery or did you try flashing the OTA?

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Are you S-ON or S-OFF?

I took the OTA update through Software Updates. Is there a way to flash the zip with stock recovery?

Reactions: aschlect

kloriahdez

Nov 5, 2010
Costa Rica
Not that I know of. I'm thinking we need to be S-OFF to be able to take the OTA after re-flashing the stock recovery. I think that is why it is not working.

Only need:

Guru Stock htc sprint + stock recovery - 3.04. ( Flash with custom recovery, after this, you have a stock recovery)
Check your phone, install via OTA 3.05.
Later, check again, and install the new version 4.06..

This is for S-OFF.
Final, install via ADB, the custom recovery, install SU, and you have 4.4.2 htc sprint + root access + custom recovery :) :cool::victory::D:highfive:

curtisimo

Aug 22, 2011
Only need:

Guru Stock htc sprint + stock recovery - 3.04. ( Flash with custom recovery, after this, you have a stock recovery)
Check your phone, install via OTA 3.05.
Later, check again, and install the new version 4.06..

This is for S-OFF.
Final, install via ADB, the custom recovery, install SU, and you have 4.4.2 htc sprint + root access + custom recovery :) :cool::victory::D:highfive:

how is guru stock installed? Is it an RUU that is flashed through fastboot? my phone is currently on factory shipped software 1.29.651.10 and HBOOT 1.44. Will guru update those?

vnv01

Dec 4, 2011
I'm stock, rooted, S-ON, TWRP Recovery.

Can I just flash the stock recovery, then take the OTA w/o any issues, then re-root, or just re-flash TWRP?

Thanks

I did this w/ exactly the same setup and the OTA recognized my phone as stock and installed without issue. I actually downloaded the OTA first , then flashed stock recovery, reboored system and then accepted the install notification.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: aschlect

aschlect

Mar 27, 2010
I did this w/ exactly the same setup and the OTA recognized my phone as stock and installed without issue. I actually downloaded the OTA first , then flashed stock recovery, reboored system and then accepted the install notification.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

worked perfectly! Thanks!

riggsandroid

Mar 26, 2010
Did u use these steps?:

Download Software Update
Install Stock 3.05.651.6 recovery
Install Software Update

yes sir.

DL update. get prompt to install.

fastboot flash the recovery from the latest update 3.05

reboot to system, accept install and it fails. I did have some apps frozen, would that do it? I don't see how. I'm preparing to flash one of the stock custom roms now.

aschlect

Mar 27, 2010
yes sir.

DL update. get prompt to install.

fastboot flash the recovery from the latest update 3.05

reboot to system, accept install and it fails. I did have some apps frozen, would that do it? I don't see how. I'm preparing to flash one of the stock custom roms now.

I didn't fastboot flash - I installed the 3.05 recovery zip file using TWRP. Maybe try that? Are you S-OFF or ON?

Reactions: riggsandroid

Top Liked Posts