[APP][2.2+] Silient Phone Finder - Need Beta Tester

Search This thread

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
appzinventors.wordpress.com
We wanted to know weather the app is working as expected, we have tested in few device and happy with performance.. We need XDA member should confirm before posting the app in Play Store..

All the Beta Tester will get the same app paid version with updated features for free... Post your testing report here, possible with logcat or image where we can understand the clear the issue.. I will reply everyone doubt and question on time..

Find the Apk Here View attachment MissingPhone.apk

Have you put your phone in silent mode and searching for it...

Then Silient Phone Finder app is what you need!!!!

This app is to find your phone when it is on silent mode and you are not aware where you had kept it. All you have to do is to download this app and set a custom message along with an alarm sound

In order to find your phone, type in the set custom message and send it to your phone number by using a different phone.Alarm will start playing in your misplaced phone thus enabling you to find the exact location of the phone.

Click THANKS button to support my work......

Last edited:

kumbangdesa

Aug 25, 2011
Kuala Terengganu
If possible you can suggest your friend to test.. I minimum 50 XDA user to confirm once its I will make it in live... looking forward..

Thanks, any suggestion will be appreciated..

Hi jack..I'll suggest my friends to do the test..
I'm really hope you can make a phone ringing in silent mode since notification sound for sms is to short (just 1 or 2 second)..So it difficult to track the phone all around the house if someone forget to place it.. Is it possible to do it?.. Thanks.. :eek:

dmoses1969

Dec 30, 2007
Kansas
Tried it on my Galaxy Note II and it did not work. Tried sending messages from 2 different phones. I am running SlimKat 4.4.2 and using Hangouts as my default messaging app.

MrRehan

Feb 5, 2014
Sydney
Tried on my Galaxy S4 4G, Put my phone on silent and then sent the message from another phone and instead of playing the Alarm tone which i set up, it just played my normal notification sound (Whistle)

jacksparao

May 4, 2012
India
appzinventors.wordpress.com
Thanks

Really am little confused can you explain me more.. The Alarm will ring around 2mins if am right

We had a plan to call from one particular number which is set already in app. In-case if the mobile number not there, what will happen in that case its kind of pain.. you can send sms very easy even using any person mobile... ..

Hi jack..I'll suggest my friends to do the test..
I'm really hope you can make a phone ringing in silent mode since notification sound for sms is to short (just 1 or 2 second)..So it difficult to track the phone all around the house if someone forget to place it.. Is it possible to do it?.. Thanks.. :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We wanted to know weather the app is working as expected, we have tested in few device and happy with performance.. We need XDA member should confirm before posting the app in Play Store..

All the Beta Tester will get the same app paid version with updated features for free... Post your testing report here, possible with logcat or image where we can understand the clear the issue.. I will reply everyone doubt and question on time..

Find the Apk Here View attachment MissingPhone.apk

Have you put your phone in silent mode and searching for it...

Then Silient Phone Finder app is what you need!!!!

This app is to find your phone when it is on silent mode and you are not aware where you had kept it. All you have to do is to download this app and set a custom message along with an alarm sound

In order to find your phone, type in the set custom message and send it to your phone number by using a different phone.Alarm will start playing in your misplaced phone thus enabling you to find the exact location of the phone.

Click THANKS button to support my work......
    Works flawlessly for my n900t Note 3!! Great job! I'll deff donate when I can!

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Thanks

Thanks you very much for quick testing report..

If you want to support my work.. please click Thanks button..

Works flawlessly for my n900t Note 3!! Great job! I'll deff donate when I can!

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I confirm it work like a charm with Xperia Z1.

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app
    Can you disable hangout and try sending message I doubt because of hangout its not working.. looking forward hearing from you..

Ok, Hangouts disabled and tried again. Sent myself 2 messages from my wife's phone and nothing happened.