does anyone know

Search This thread

JamesCaywood

Jan 22, 2013
Wichita Falls
How to do the background picture in the pull down bar? With out using a laptop as I don't have one. Or downloading a new ROM BC I like mine I'm using Screenshot_2014-02-07-11-57-09.png

coolwater22

Jan 9, 2009
How to do the background picture in the pull down bar? With out using a laptop as I don't have one. Or downloading a new ROM BC I like mine I'm using View attachment 2565000

install an app called Xposed Installer then install another app called Xblast tools( this has many tweaks you can do to your phone). go into xposed installer and install the xblast tools from there and reboot. once you rebooted go to Xblast tools and go into notification panel and click on Notification Panel Bg and install any pic you want and reboot..and voila..

hope this helps :)

JamesCaywood

Jan 22, 2013
Wichita Falls
install an app called Xposed Installer then install another app called Xblast tools( this has many tweaks you can do to your phone). go into xposed installer and install the xblast tools from there and reboot. once you rebooted go to Xblast tools and go into notification panel and click on Notification Panel Bg and install any pic you want and reboot..and voila..

Thanks

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
Dang this didn't work on my ROM

What rom? You installed xposed installer opened it clicked on framework and installed then rebooted installed xblast or gravitybox then opened xposed installer clicked modules and put a check next to the module then rebooted? If you did all that it should work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

coolwater22

Jan 9, 2009
What rom? You installed xposed installer opened it clicked on framework and installed then rebooted installed xblast or gravitybox then opened xposed installer clicked modules and put a check next to the module then rebooted? If you did all that it should work.

Yeah what he said ^^^^..

JamesCaywood

Jan 22, 2013
Wichita Falls

Yep I did all that didn't work everything else did but the picture for back ground. I have ROM 4.1.2 reds I don't have a laptop to go to 4.2.2 to fix the WiFi networks issue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to do the background picture in the pull down bar? With out using a laptop as I don't have one. Or downloading a new ROM BC I like mine I'm using View attachment 2565000