Tilt sensor/accelerometer issues

Search This thread

steviesteve78

Jul 20, 2007
Was really excited to see Tomb runner in play store but after downloading was unplayable cause the tilt sensor doesn't seem to work in the game, seems fine on home screen etc.... anyone else having this problem or found any workarounds?

Raichean

May 17, 2008
Hmmm.. does it work elsewhere for your tablet? Tombrunner works fine, with tilt, on mine.

steviesteve78

Jul 20, 2007
its fine in other apps, which build of the os are u on? Settings-About tablet-Build number... Mines B016 at the end...

Raichean

May 17, 2008
Tried everything, reinstall, reset tablet but no joy... Im gonna try the ICS beta ROM.

Absolutely worth the upgrade and I cannot recommend it more highly. I just updated to ICS b08 last night (from 006) and it continues to be a significant upgrade in the little things. Screen seems more responsive, performance better to the eye, and so on. Absolutely worth it, regardless of tomb runner. 8)

rurou

Nov 28, 2008
It's working great on ICS 08 rom. But playing something like angry birds and tip off basketball is harder than it should be because the touchscreen filtering algorithm either non existent or were set to a very low number so you can't have a steady touch (try to just touch the screen in the browser and it's shaking... Or just activate pointer location in developer options to visually see the touches). Despite this problem, I still think that this rom is better than the hc ones.

Sent from my HUAWEI MediaPad using Tapatalk

loki12

Apr 28, 2012
on HC3.2
i red it somewhere on web and when happened it to me it worked.

Solution:
1. turn off screen tilt function
2. turn off auto screen brightness
3. turn on screen tilt function
4. turn on auto screen brightness

weird? try it :)

rurou

Nov 28, 2008
Was really excited to see Tomb runner in play store but after downloading was unplayable cause the tilt sensor doesn't seem to work in the game, seems fine on home screen etc.... anyone else having this problem or found any workarounds?

Home screen / auto rotate use orientation sensor. Games use accelerometer. If you or anyone else having accelerometer issue, try disabling compatible coordinate mode in setting - developer options.

Reactions: sablemonster

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Home screen / auto rotate use orientation sensor. Games use accelerometer. If you or anyone else having accelerometer issue, try disabling compatible coordinate mode in setting - developer options.