[ROM] [ICS] Android Open Kang Project - captivatemtd - Milestone 6

Search This thread

Eschmacher

Sep 22, 2010
Sterling
Speaking of b32... I updated a day ago and my battery is getting drained like no other.

The android os process is more than 50% of battery consumption. I though the 4.0.4 code was supposed to fix this?! I had better battery on M4!

PS I wiped when I went to B32

igoa

Feb 11, 2009
Nizhny Novgorod
Clock Bug

Build 33: Bug with clock (centered in status bar) still present

Attachments

• Bug.jpg
    Bug.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 370
A

asasione

I'm assuming you have rebooted the phone since unchecking the nav bar?

Try resetting it, there's an option for that at the top right of the screen.

Herp derp Captivate XDA Premium

There's no option to disable bar if you use the holo theme since its made for Galaxy Nexus and when you connect USB cable the options are different so its less than ideal though it looks great and works without FCs

proper69

Dec 7, 2010
Haven't found them and where better to ask than people using the AOKP B33, thanks for the VERY productive post:rolleyes:

The aokp themes work well. No fcs and the nav bar is not persistent. I've never used the nav bar and none of these themes seam to make the nav bar persistent

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

brianray14

Jan 29, 2011
Bradenton
Little help please. Google music app displaying "can't play track you requested." Is there an easy fix for this? Thx

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

M973

Dec 20, 2010
NJ
Little help please. Google music app displaying "can't play track you requested." Is there an easy fix for this? Thx

I had noticed that too, just tried it again, I think it may be it will only play music stored on my internal sd, all songs from my external sd I get that message.

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle

I had noticed that too, just tried it again, I think it may be it will only play music stored on my internal sd, all songs from my external sd I get that message.

Try removing ext sd and clearing data on media storage then remount...

Phoned in.....

You got it fractaline, when you reboot your device (not sure how many times it takes), ghosts are created in your gallery and your music folders. The only way to fix it is to do what fractaline said. This seems to be a constant thing across most ICS ROMS, I've only seen 1 that didn't have it, it was CM9 build 15. It's kind of a pain in the a##

Sent from an autonomous device

Reactions: brianray14

jde984

May 6, 2009
Memphis
You got it fractaline, when you reboot your device (not sure how many times it takes), ghosts are created in your gallery and your music folders. The only way to fix it is to do what fractaline said. This seems to be a constant thing across most ICS ROMS, I've only seen 1 that didn't have it, it was CM9 build 15. It's kind of a pain in the a##

Sent from an autonomous device

I'm talking over my head, so feel free to say its a dumb idea but...

would be be possible to create an init.d script to clear media storage data on boot?

fractaline

Feb 11, 2011
OZ,far north
Would be a good bug to squash.
I've also had it on several ics roms and it was kangi's advice that saved me. ;)
I'm about to clear it again now....... I noticed it's only the folders on my external sd that have doubles and when i clear gallery data they become ghosts. Only media storage clears the issue.

Phoned in.....

Top Liked Posts