[Q] Lumia 1020 newbie. Flashing question

Search This thread

AcerExtensa

Oct 5, 2008
Erfurt
vip2006.net
Hello,
just got my Nokia Lumia 1020, have bought it on eBay and unfortunately it has Telekom branding. Can I update firmware to get this branding away.
it is not sim locked, just branded.

I have no idea at the moment about WP firmware updates and upgrades, but have already found what my phone isЮ
059T7B2 RM-875 VAR EU DE TELEKOM WHITE

Which newest firmware should I take and where can i get it(didn't found it here).
And is there firmware update tutorial?

Sorry for such a newbie questions, but It is my first WP8 phone.

Thank you in advance!

drake316

Feb 17, 2013
unbranding

Hello,
just got my Nokia Lumia 1020, have bought it on eBay and unfortunately it has Telekom branding. Can I update firmware to get this branding away.

I have no idea at the moment about WP firmware updates and upgrades, but have already found what my phone isЮ

Which newest firmware should I take and where can i get it(didn't found it here).

Thank you in advance!

go to this thred http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2536357 it will help you.
you can choose some of firmware series RM-875

Reactions: AcerExtensa

AcerExtensa

Oct 5, 2008
Erfurt
vip2006.net
You can flash your Nokia Lumia 1020 through this [How To] Download and flash all WP8 Nokia Lumia Stock ROM tutorial.

You'll need to know the Product Type and Product Code and I suggest you do the country, if you are German (based on information from your XDA profile), then I suggest you take:
Product Type: RM-875
Product Code: 059T2J3

Full description: 059T2J3 RM-875 VAR EURO DE CV BLACK

Thanks anaheiim, but drake316 have already linked me to your thread, I have just didn't saw the link to Use [How To] Download and flash all Nokia Lumia Stock ROM. at the top of your thread :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    unbranding

Hello,

Thank you in advance!

go to this thred http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2536357 it will help you.
    you can choose some of firmware series RM-875