[THEME] Pink Dream for CM6.1, Link is Up!

Search This thread

motempo

Mar 21, 2010
Maumelle, AR
Alright ladies, (and possibly maybe even some gents)....
By popular demand, I introduce...
Pink Dream

CAP201101052046.jpg

CAP201101052048.jpg

First of all thanks to the Unrevoked Team for everything they have contributed to the Incredible, as well as many other Android Devices, development community. Thanks to Koush and the CyanogenMod team for their great contribution to development. Thanks to any other Developers I have forgotten to or should have mentioned.

Warning: Flash at your own risk... If this bricks or damages your phone in any way, I am not responsible.

Installation
Always Nandroid Backup First!!!
Simply flash the corresponding update.zip file from sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery or Rom Manager over your CM6.1 rom. Reboot phone and allow to load up. Apply Pink Dream XML theme through CM Settings. Go into CM settings and change power widget color to #FFFF5BBB. Reboot once again and enjoy.

I'm sorry this has taken so long but I moved cross country a few months ago and was hard to find time to do any work on this for a while. I've recently had some progress though and hope to release a taste sometime tonight. The theme will differ some from the screen shots and will get some current screenshots when it's complete. I appreciate everyone's patience and hope you all are satisfied with what I have so far.

Changelog:
0.1: Initial alpha release.
Market 2.2.7 by fernando sor (need to retheme to pink)
Gingerbread/Nexus S framework themed mostly to pink
Unrevoked's Gingerbread keyboard
Still have .9 PNG's to theme

Download
Pink Dream v0.1 http://www.mediafire.com/?6226w8vsvsnbsb7

Last edited:

Comicazy

Oct 1, 2010
Looking forward to this for my wifes phone. Would this work on sense based ROMs? Thanks.

Comic

Sent from my IncREDible.

needshelp101

Jul 27, 2010
I think he forgot about us lol. My gf was really looking forward to this too

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

jesssiii

Aug 19, 2010
Southern CA
Simply flash the corresponding update.zip file from sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery or Rom Manager over your CM6.1 rom. Reboot phone and allow to load up. Apply Pink Dream XML theme through CM Settings. Go into CM settings and change power widget color to #FFFF5BBB. Reboot once again and enjoy.

You say this is for CM6, but 6 doesn't have a theme setting, nor is it gingerbread. Confused.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

TPR300C

Apr 27, 2010
Anaheim
Yes I will, but just for the Stable Release, not and nightlies or RC's. Thanks for your patience and support!

Thanks! I have been wanting to get her to CM 7 but she likes her pink theme too much so i have been waiting. The stable release is fine. I don't flash the nightlies on her phone. If i did i would end up coming home to her mad if something went wrong :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright ladies, (and possibly maybe even some gents)....
    By popular demand, I introduce...
    Pink Dream

CAP201101052046.jpg

CAP201101052048.jpg

First of all thanks to the Unrevoked Team for everything they have contributed to the Incredible, as well as many other Android Devices, development community. Thanks to Koush and the CyanogenMod team for their great contribution to development. Thanks to any other Developers I have forgotten to or should have mentioned.

Warning: Flash at your own risk... If this bricks or damages your phone in any way, I am not responsible.

Installation
    Always Nandroid Backup First!!!

I'm sorry this has taken so long but I moved cross country a few months ago and was hard to find time to do any work on this for a while. I've recently had some progress though and hope to release a taste sometime tonight. The theme will differ some from the screen shots and will get some current screenshots when it's complete. I appreciate everyone's patience and hope you all are satisfied with what I have so far.

Changelog:
    0.1: Initial alpha release.
    Market 2.2.7 by fernando sor (need to retheme to pink)
    Gingerbread/Nexus S framework themed mostly to pink
    Unrevoked's Gingerbread keyboard
    Still have .9 PNG's to theme

Download
    Pink Dream v0.1 http://www.mediafire.com/?6226w8vsvsnbsb7