[UPDATE][ROM] tFC22_v0.1.1 Rooted. Deodexed. Themed. Tweaked. 03/25/12

Search This thread

JSnively

Mar 14, 2008
What you mean no sound?
Did you check your settings?
I'm running this since noon and got quite a few calls...

Yes No message sounds Flashed back to FC18 same thing after call no sound. Flashed FC18 tar in Mobile Odin tested again sound works fine. Going to try this on FC22.

agat63

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 14, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Yes No message sounds Flashed back to FC18 same thing after call no sound. Flashed FC18 tar in Mobile Odin tested again sound works fine. Going to try this on FC22.

Quite a few users have reported that bug no notification sound after call.
But it has been reported on FC18 as well.
I haven't had it yet. But I'm rebooting to often to test stuff.

BigE-evo

Sep 24, 2010
Torrance

I'm going to buy mobile Odin, but have a few questions.

The tar you are talking about, is that Agat's ROM? If so, where can I find it.

Are tar files packed differently than zip files?

Sorry for the noob questions

Thanks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

JSnively

Mar 14, 2008

Thanks

I flashed the tar file from here which is the same as he is using in the rom but maybe it is something about cooking it in the rom.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23865418&postcount=1

Update: This did not work for FC22

Last edited:
Reactions: BigE-evo

DataHawg

Aug 26, 2010
East Seattle

Thanks

Yes tar files are much different than zips. Mobile Odin works great for flashing kernel tars. Install it and put both the Rogue kernel tar and the stock kernel zip on your sd card. If you want the stock kernel, flash the zip in recovery. Then if you want to go back to Rogue and use CWM again, open Mobile Odin and flash the custom kernel tar with CWM. It takes like two minutes to do and you can swap kernels from your phone with no pc. One suggestion. Rename the Rogue kernel on your sd card to a shorter name. If not, it's hard to tell which fIle to choose if you have more than one rogue kernel on your sd card. You'll see why when you try it.

Reactions: BigE-evo

agat63

Sep 14, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
OP has been updated.
File links fixed.
Same rom with Galaxy SII bootanimation.
Who has rom installed and want to change bootanimation only you can get it from my previous post or from misc files in my signature.

Reactions: jt_hatch

slimpickins

Feb 21, 2012
Garland Tx
Ok just a couple things really.

One, the Rom is slow as all get up? I had to overclock to a 1.352 Just to get in the 3000's on the benchmark,

Needs a cooler boot screen lol.

Once Over clocked i could not take it back down for some reason and ever since i installed this rom i cannot restore any backups (Previous ROM) It says Mismatch MD5.... So i had to completely restore rooted stock and CWM to get everything back but still saying mismatch MD5

Sorry this may not be any problems with your ROM I do not know whta is going on...

Other than that this a great rom really. clean

jt_hatch

Jan 15, 2012
Urbana, IL

One, the Rom is slow as all get up? I had to overclock to a 1.352 Just to get in the 3000's on the benchmark,

I'm routinely getting high 3000s/low 4000s in quadrant (I'm guessing that's the benchmark you're referring to) with this ROM, no overclocking.

Re: bootscreen -- Agat made a mistake and forgot to replace stock sprint yellow 4g bootanim in the 1st upload of the ROM; it now has the slick international sgs2 bootanim. :cool:

as far as OC being "stuck" and/or nandroid md5s being borked -- I got nothing... maybe somebody else can comment on that b/c it is beyond me.

DataHawg

Aug 26, 2010
East Seattle
How was your night in Vegas Agat? lol
Yeah. Hope you had a good evening on the town. I love Vegas. Outstanding support and dedication for your work, Agat. You tried to upload new Rom tethered to your phone all day yesterday, then uploaded when you got home before taking the wife out. This morning, you were online posting at 4:30 am west coast time. Thanks.
Anyone else can't change lockscreen wallpaper? I had no problem on FC18 after a full wipe. Flashed FC22 over it only wiping cache and dalvik. I open Quickpic, select the image I want, click menu and "set as" and only get the option to set homescreen wallpaper, not lockscreen. In display settings of course I only get the fugly Samsung images. I have forced hardware acceleration off.

DataHawg

Aug 26, 2010
East Seattle
Update: I restored my FC18 nandroid backup and now I can't change my lockscreen wallpaper with Quickpic on this setup either. I was able to yesterday before flashing FC22. Strange

agat63

Sep 14, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah. Hope you had a good evening on the town. I love Vegas. Outstanding support and dedication for your work, Agat. You tried to upload new Rom tethered to your phone all day yesterday, then uploaded when you got home before taking the wife out. This morning, you were online posting at 4:30 am west coast time. Thanks.
Anyone else can't change lockscreen wallpaper? I had no problem on FC18 after a full wipe. Flashed FC22 over it only wiping cache and dalvik. I open Quickpic, select the image I want, click menu and "set as" and only get the option to set homescreen wallpaper, not lockscreen. In display settings of course I only get the fugly Samsung images. I have forced hardware acceleration off.

Just start quickpick.
Choose the picture/image you want and hit menu->set as.
It will give you an option to set image as lockscreen wallpaper.

jkrough0728

Mar 9, 2011

Once Over clocked i could not take it back down for some reason and ever since i installed this rom i cannot restore any backups (Previous ROM) It says Mismatch MD5.... So i had to completely restore rooted stock and CWM to get everything back but still saying mismatch MD5

Sorry this may not be any problems with your ROM I do not know whta is going on...

How did you manage to overclock it? Im curious..

DataHawg

Aug 26, 2010
East Seattle
Just start quickpick.
Choose the picture/image you want and hit menu->set as.
It will give you an option to set image as lockscreen wallpaper.

I did exactly that. It's not giving me the option to set lockscreen wallpaper any longer. Only homescreen. I've had this problem on other builds also. I installed Go Locker as a workaround and turned off stock lockscreen in security. Quickpic works fine with it. I had to install Go Launcher, too, but I don't have to use it. I use an ICS lockscreen with it from the dev Italian Lab. It has option to unlock to camera, phone, or MMS. Used it on GB and it works well.

agat63

Sep 14, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I did exactly that. It's not giving me the option to set lockscreen wallpaper any longer. Only homescreen. I've had this problem on other builds also. I installed Go Locker as a workaround and turned off stock lockscreen in security. Quickpic works fine with it. I had to install Go Launcher, too, but I don't have to use it. I use an ICS lockscreen with it from the dev Italian Lab. It has option to unlock to camera, phone, or MMS. Used it on GB and it works well.

You mean if you start quickpick from app drawer go to image you want and hit menu->set as it doesn't give you the option to set it as a lockscreen wall paper?
If yes that is strange because this is what I'm getting:
screenshot2012032411212.png

kalel_293

Dec 10, 2010
flushing
Quite a few users have reported that bug no notification sound after call.
But it has been reported on FC18 as well.
I haven't had it yet. But I'm rebooting to often to test stuff.

i've had the same bug since fc07...notification sounds disapears aftr a call...clearing ram under task manager seems to bring back notification sounds without rebooting (read this from another thread)...other than that, everything seems to be working...i installed fc22 without any wipes btw...thanks for the rom op...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here we go again.
    New leak, new update, new rom.
    Same as previous leaks.

Thanks to Calkulin for Stock rooted deodexed rom
    Thanks to Tiffany84 for initial themeing of FC05/FC07/FC15
    Thanks to Team Rogue for FC18 repacked kernel.

v0.1.1
    1. Fixed/added missing battery icons
    2. Changed touch sound to GNex. (thanks Ben's for help and research)
    3. Changed settings background to GNex scaled grey (thanks Ben's for help and research)
    4. Removed boot sound
    5. Added enhanced Camera.apk (thanks to Calkulin, KCRic and little bit to me)
    6. Removed all system camera sounds. Camera is completely silent photo and video
    7. Added modified gps.conf to system/etc for better, more accurate and faster lock (I hope)
    8. Added build.prop tweaks for camera quality, battery life, overall responcivness, faster dial out, less black screen after phone call, deeper sleep, wifi scan interval. I think some more but can't recall all.
    9. Added FC22 Team Rogue Repacked kernel (thanks to SH and the team for fast repack and all work they do for us)
    10. I know did something else while waiting for kernel. If you figure it out let me know I'll add to OP.

If you want to get most out of your battery I'd suggest you flash roms when battery is fully charged. This applies to any rom.

Did run quadrant scores after rom settled for 35-40 min. 3 runs came out to:
    3975 4025 3895.
    Got first GPS fix outside in 13 sec 8/8.
    Download link at the bottom of this OP.

v.0.1.0
    Rom is pretty much stock with light ICS touch. No build.prop tweaks yet.
    Included:
    1% battery (thanks to Tiffany84)
    International Galaxy Boot animation
    Removed bloatware
    Added AOSP Gallery so we will have a nice widget.
    Added inverted google+
    May be something else but don't hold me this.
    Let us see how it works.
    GPS works. Navigation (I'm using Google maps navigation) works.
    GPS status got accuracy 10-15ft outside.

I didn't try to flash this rom over any of GB builds but it worked with and without wipe over FC18. Didn't try any other builds.

WARNING: For those of you who has hard time connecting phone to PC as an MTP or PTP device you better stay away from FC22 build. The USB Utilities option from menu->settings->more is gone. MTP/PTP is the only way to connect phone to PC

Installation instructions:

1. Download rom zip file.
    2. Download modem zip file (optional)
    3. Copy files to root of your sd card
    4. Boot into recovery.
    5. Do a NAND back up (optional but strongly recomended).
    6. If you still running any GB build flash/apply Calkulin's format all zip. This step can be skipped if you running ICS builds. I have tried flashing this rom over FC18 ICS rom and had no problems.
    7. Apply rom zip in recovery.
    8. Apply modem zip in recovery.
    9. Boot to system.

I'm uploading versions With Rogue repacked FC18 kernel for those of you who want to keep CWM.
    If you want to run it with stock kernel (no CWM recovery) you can get kernel here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1561199

You can download tFC22_v0.1.0 here:
    http://d-h.st/Phm dev-host.org
    Mirror: http://jumbofiles.com/6ngoubgqby0i jumbofiles.com

You can download tFC22_v0.1.1 here:
    1. http://d-h.st/ono dev-host.org.
    Mirror: http://jumbofiles.com/ht8cozwu0e6p jumbofiles.com

Removed app flashable zip can be downloaded here:
    http://jumbofiles.com/7orifb0gdhud

WiFi tether for root users is needed with v0.1.0 only and works fine just have to set the device as Samsung Galaxy Nexus CDMA/LTE as with all ICS builds.
    I tried to incorporate the app into rom but if it doesn't work after flash and you don't have it you can download it from here:
    http://code.google.com/p/android-wif...1.apk&can=2&q=

You would need to flash modem separately.
    Here is the link:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1561199
    Flash modem after you flash rom and you should be good.
    Guys I'm out celebrating with my friends. I'll put updates together tonight when I get home and will upload rom. No matter how late and how drunk I'll get home.
    reserved just in case
    Yes this Rom is the bomb. Lol.Running terrific. Thanks for making CRT an add on. Never been a fan of it. Thanks also fit the blue clock zip. Also I have good news. I figured out why I couldn't change lockscreen wallpaper with quickpic. I froze the old Gallery app (with the blue icon) in TB because I didn't think I needed it with the new gallery you put in the FC22 Roms. I defrosted it and now I have the option to set lockscreen wallpaper again with Quickpic. Sweet! Looks like we will continue to need both versions. Thanks again

Glad you like it.
    Thanks for vote of confidence, good words and compliments.
    That's mean a lot to me and to any dev out there.
    Good to know that our work is needed, wanted and appreciated.
    Posts like this give me a power and energy to keep up and continue with what ever I'm trying to accomplish here.
    Thanks again.
    For those of you who wants the CRT screen off animation you can get it here:
    http://jumbofiles.com/6mjj54k996jn/CRT_animation_on.zip.html
    It still has a flash back every now and then so if you want
    to disable it and go back to stock flash this file:
    http://jumbofiles.com/8q6flu29ml1e/CRT_animation_off.zip.html

Both are flashable zip files to be applied in CWM recovery.