[Request] Hide folders in Sony Album

Search This thread

Adevem

Aug 4, 2010
absolutely love the album app from Sony except one thing, it ignores the hell out of .nomedia

it'd be awesome if a developer can mod it to respect .nomedia files or exclude/hide folders like Quickpic does.

the pinch in/out to view photos in Sony Albums feature is too tough to pass up.

I'm sure many users will thank you!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

dilema

Sep 15, 2008
Radelaide
.nomedia works fine for me. Not sure if it's because it's on the external sd.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

Hitchi

Oct 13, 2008
I also installed Quickpic and used the "hide" function. As long as it is on internal sd it is working well

Gesendet von meinem D6503 mit Tapatalk

Adevem

Aug 4, 2010
it seems to be working fine now after a data clear on media storage and albums.

heard about it ignoring again after a new picture is added so I shall keep track. so far a fresh picture taken doesn't affect it.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

dilema

Sep 15, 2008
Radelaide
for .nomedia is requested the root?

I also find double voice of songs and alerts and ringtones, how can i hide?

Don't need root for .nomedia just create the file. Might have to trigger the mediascanner again to get it to work.
Not sure what you mean about the ringtones. Do you have another folder on the external card with ringtones in it?

Reactions: The Gunner

The Gunner

Jun 14, 2011
Italy
Don't need root for .nomedia just create the file. Might have to trigger the mediascanner again to get it to work.
Not sure what you mean about the ringtones. Do you have another folder on the external card with ringtones in it?

I mean Walkmann see the sounds of the App Fotmob and i can't hide this sounds/alarms, i cannot find this sounds with no root right?

dilema

Sep 15, 2008
Radelaide
Not sure about that one, never used the app. If you add a .nomedia to the folder though, the app might no find it too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    for .nomedia is requested the root?

I also find double voice of songs and alerts and ringtones, how can i hide?