Lewa OS V_14.1.10 for Spice Mi-530

Search This thread

Atrvscet

Jun 1, 2013
Kolkata
www.anythingultimate.in
unleashing the new Mind-blowing custom rom based on LEWA OS.
Reasons to choose this:
→Feel the difference of crystal clear picture quality
→Feel the difference in audio quality
→Feel the difference in security features
→ Feel the difference in notification bar
→ reboot directly to recovery through reboot to recovery option
→ Choose default data writing card (internal or external) as per your wish
→ Choose amongst variety of available fonts
→ Choose amongst variety of available icons
→ Choose amongst variety of available themes
→ Choose amongst variety of available lock screens
→ Choose amongst variety of available wallpapers
→ Choose amongst variety of available live wallpapers
→Feel the fast GPS lock
→Use night mode feature to experience the cool feeling at night ,while viewing the screen
→Prevent misoperation while phone is in pocket
→Many more……….
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************
Lewa OS is a custom rom build similar to the Custom Rom MIUI v5 but with some added new features.It is a third party Android ROM produced by a Chinese company Lewa Technology.
It release new version via OTA update once a week every Friday.Some believes that it provide a user experience and design that's similar but better than iOS or MIUI , some commentator also point out that the ROM is simple and high performance oriented.Unlike most other ROMs in mainland China that want to profit by their user base and embedding software or services, LeWa's major profit source are of helping mobile phone manufacturers like ZTE, Huawei, TCL, THL or Zopo to customize their OS And they're targeting at become the "CyanogenMod of China" or "CyanogenMod of MTK" by providing these phones more special features and UI.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LeWa_OS

This is custom rom is based on lewa.
**Working LED Notifications
** New Icons & Launcher(like IOS & MIUI)
**power save mode
**built in firewall
**call recorder
** New Lewa Camera & Gallery
** New Themed & Tabbed Storage Settings
**Night Mode Option in Display Settings with Black, Yellow & Red Colour Options
**Faster GPS Lock
** Updated Security Center
**Tonns of themes,wallpapers,lockscreens available online from Lewa server.
**Lewa Pond
**External memory by default,can be switched via setting.
**many more……………..

Requirements:

1.Should be on Jellybean 4.1.2
2.Rooted
3.CWM Recovery
Download:

LINK

If you fell any difficulty,follow my blog and facebook group
How To Flash :
( You must take Backup to Revert back to your old system,if anything goes wrong )

1) Download the ROM
2) Put it on External SD Card
3) Go To CWM/TWRP Recovery
4) Wipe Data,Factory Reset And Wipe Partition
5) From Advance Menu Do Dalvik Catch Clear
6) Go in Mount And Storage select FORMAT SYSTEM,DATA,CHACHE,EMMC(backup internal memory as it will erase that)
7) Select Install From SDCard, Then Select File And Click YEs
8) Reboot Your System
9) Enjoy.

disclaimer_zpsde5c048e.jpg

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK / RUIN YOUR PHONE IN ANY WAY

Bugs:
Report if any

Credits:
@Lewa OS Team @Hemant Arora for Testing

My blog www.anythingultimate.in

Last edited:

pradeepsmehra

Mar 20, 2009
Lisbon
i did exactly same, but every time after installing ROM from SD card phone become dead.... Not booting :(

I have no option to back to stock ROM with firmware update...

Atrvscet

Jun 1, 2013
Kolkata
www.anythingultimate.in
Published after successful installation

i did exactly same, but every time after installing ROM
As I haven't spice Mi-530 ,so unable to test, but published above ROM only after successful installation and testing by Hemant Arora (ported above ROM on his request only ).He is still using it, you can contact him in Mi-535 facebook group, link given in my signature below.

Reactions: manhchienpro

azim0106

Aug 16, 2011
can i flash this lewa os with my spice mi530 running at ICS,
i have some problem in my ICS thats why i asked because lewa os require Jelly bean.

azim0106

Aug 16, 2011
Sorry,No,you can't.You will have to first upgrade to jellybean.

thanks for your reply,
last night i flashed Jelly Bean in my Spice mi 530 with the help of SP Flash Tool.

how can i root and install cwm again in my spice mi 530, i find here in xda, but did'nt find appropriate answer,

waiting for your reply

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

is there is any other rom, other than lewa for spice mi530 ?

Atrvscet

Jun 1, 2013
Kolkata
www.anythingultimate.in
thanks for your reply,
last night i flashed Jelly Bean in my Spice mi 530 with the help of SP Flash Tool.

how can i root and install cwm again in my spice mi 530, i find here in xda, but did'nt find appropriate answer,

waiting for your reply

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

is there is any other rom, other than lewa for spice mi530 ?
Install TWRP recovery for Spice Mi-530(through spflashtool) from my blog and root through that.

azim0106

Aug 16, 2011
It is important to format emmc for installing lewa rom in spice mi 530,
Because i tried to install lewa rom through cwm, i followed all yoir instruction,
But phone becomes dead after install lewa noting happens, then i have flash again jelly bean through sp flash tool,
M askimg about emmc because it is related to boot, and we formatted it, may be its creates problem?

Or lewa rom only sucessfully install through twrp recovery,

Please help i tried again tonight.

Atrvscet

Jun 1, 2013
Kolkata
www.anythingultimate.in
It is important to format emmc for installing lewa rom in spice mi 530,
Because i tried to install lewa rom through cwm, i followed all yoir instruction,
But phone becomes dead after install lewa noting happens, then i have flash again jelly bean through sp flash tool,
M askimg about emmc because it is related to boot, and we formatted it, may be its creates problem?

Or lewa rom only sucessfully install through twrp recovery,

Please help i tried again tonight.
No, emmc formatting is not necessary. TWRP is recommended.

aseemovkanak

Mar 30, 2008
Camera Autofocus not working

Thanks for this ROM!! Everything about this ROM is great - just that the camera autofucus doesn't work :crying:. Could you please help me and provide a patch?

Regards,
__av:cowboy:

aseemovkanak

Mar 30, 2008
Replace libcameracustom.so in system/lib folder from stock one.

I tried 2 methods to do this already:
1. Tried to replace this file using root explorer. However, it doesn't allow me to copy any file inside system/lib. Also tried various other explorers to do this. Same issue - doesn't allow copying inside system/lib.

2. I has some patch zip package - autofocus.zip and af.zip (2 different patches I googled). I modified these zip to remove their zip content and add my stock rom file 'libcameracustom.so". Then I flashed this zip file in recovery mode. In this case phone hangs. I had to reflash your rom to get it working again. Pls note, the zip file also contains META folder with some CERT files etc which I did not remove. I only removed from /lib folder and added from my stock rom system/lib/libcameracustom.so

Maybe I tried wrong ways to replace "libcameracustom.so" - explain me the right way to do it.

Thanks,

aseemovkanak

Mar 30, 2008
Any thoughts?

Sent from my Spice Mi-530 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Sir, if I send you this .so file from my stock ROM, would you be able to create full ROM image for me?

aseemovkanak

Mar 30, 2008
Still waiting for the Gurus to help me out with autofocus..

Atrvscet

Jun 1, 2013
Kolkata
www.anythingultimate.in
I tried 2 methods to do this already:
1. Tried to replace this file using root explorer. However, it doesn't allow me to copy any file inside system/lib. Also tried various other explorers to do this. Same issue - doesn't allow copying inside system/lib.

2. I has some patch zip package - autofocus.zip and af.zip (2 different patches I googled). I modified these zip to remove their zip content and add my stock rom file 'libcameracustom.so". Then I flashed this zip file in recovery mode. In this case phone hangs. I had to reflash your rom to get it working again. Pls note, the zip file also contains META folder with some CERT files etc which I did not remove. I only removed from /lib folder and added from my stock rom system/lib/libcameracustom.so

Maybe I tried wrong ways to replace "libcameracustom.so" - explain me the right way to do it.

Thanks,
Use x-plore.Open x-plore->open Configuration->tick "show hidden files"and give root access asd "Superuser + mount writable"->then go to system/lib filder and replace the lib file with stock one.->long press on replaced file and select Permissions and change that to 644.save and reboot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Published after successful installation

i did exactly same, but every time after installing ROM
    As I haven't spice Mi-530 ,so unable to test, but published above ROM only after successful installation and testing by Hemant Arora (ported above ROM on his request only ).He is still using it, you can contact him in Mi-535 facebook group, link given in my signature below.
    can i flash this lewa os with my spice mi530 running at ICS,
    i have some problem in my ICS thats why i asked because lewa os require Jelly bean.
    Sorry,No,you can't.You will have to first upgrade to jellybean.