HTC Kaiser 3G dialpad, home plugin & comm manager anyone ?

Search This thread

jasjamming

Nov 7, 2006
In the Basement
the Kaiser 3G video dialer will not work.
the core audio/video codec libraries are not compatable with our hermes
I tried this 6 weeks back.

Yes i have managed to get the skin to display no dramas there, but getting video telephony to work is the problem.

spidy.web

Apr 9, 2007
post-118474-1183681669.png
scr03.png

post-118474-1183681694.png
scr10.png

The Dialer would be cool to have...

Is the Kaiser version in VGA?

Anyway I would love this version too. Please oh pretty please port to Hermes!

tylr

Mar 10, 2006
NC

Yes i have managed to get the skin to display no dramas there, but getting video telephony to work is the problem.

Were you able to get the newer Home Plugin or Comm Manager working?

spidy.web

Apr 9, 2007

Jas how about the home plugin?
Seems that it has other stuff on the touch built in to it like the picture contact speed dial. Can that be ported over?

schaps

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2006
Nancy
www.touchxperience.com
Jas how about the home plugin?
Seems that it has other stuff on the touch built in to it like the picture contact speed dial. Can that be ported over?
I'm really interested in this Home plugin, is there any way to get it? It is not present in Cingular test ROM, as well as the new dialer, I heard about an original HTC test ROM for Kaiser but I can't find it...

When I was porting the HTC Home plugin from Touch to my ROM I clearly noticed that it had also picture contacts and music plug-ins, I tried during many hours to enable those plug-ins by modifying files and registry, but I didn't find any way to do it...

pof

Retired Moderator
Mar 18, 2005
Barcelona
pof.eslack.org

schaps

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2006
Nancy
www.touchxperience.com
Here's the kaiser's 1.25.405.0 OEM folder, it contains the new home plugin, comm manager, dialer and new HTC theme, plus some other goodies:

http://rapidshare.com/files/42085076/KAISER_OEM.7z.html

Enjoy :)
Thanks a lot! :)

I tried the new Home plugin on my ROM, it works fine excepted the backlight button which still doesn't work (I think it is linked with HTCUtil.dll), I have a new Sound tab but still no tab for contacts quickdial and music plugins... :( Could someone tell me what I am missing?

4kjoi6b.jpg

There is an Automatic button on the phone sound tab, does anyone know how it works and how to configure it? It could be a nice feature...

eva_d

Jan 2, 2006
Zielona Gora (PL)
dawid.lorenz.co

RSchris

Dec 8, 2006

walshieau

Nov 7, 2006
Thanks a lot! :)

I tried the new Home plugin on my ROM, it works fine excepted the backlight button which still doesn't work (I think it is linked with HTCUtil.dll), I have a new Sound tab but still no tab for contacts quickdial and music plugins... :( Could someone tell me what I am missing?

4kjoi6b.jpg

There is an Automatic button on the phone sound tab, does anyone know how it works and how to configure it? It could be a nice feature...

yeah it has certain dependencies... ;)

lynxxx

Mar 10, 2005
lynxx-blog.blogspot.com
for all of you, who can't wait, try this free plugin, it's in Touch Style, but with more funktions:

This looks great, but how do you get it installed? I downloaded a load of rar files, and unzipped them to get even more?

Have you read the complete thread in the forum there?
http://rotlaus-software.de/forum/viewtopic.php?id=519&p=2

Have you installed mortScript? And rlToday?
There is also a Readme....

(btw: I've installed SPB Mobile Shell, and have no detailed experience in this great Skin. But in a week or so, i'll try to integrate this in one of my SPB Tabs...

Here is a variation with coloured Bluetooth/Wifi/GSM/... signalstrength:
Cool! And with calendar... :)

image9pd8.png

RSchris

Dec 8, 2006
Hi, is it normal that my Hermes like lag hell when I want to change tabs ? and where do u find the version u posted ?

Thanks