[Q] UItimate PureXSP V3 - Problem Update - Help!!!!

Search This thread

rolhand73

Apr 13, 2011
Hi, I have a big problem with update of UItimate PureXSP V3. I came from v.2.3, I have tried to upload to v.3 from recovery, bu the upload was aborted. I have tried to reboot, but the the cellular cannot and still displays the "Sony" script. What can I do? How can I go to recovery to resume the precedent version? Help!!!!

antkalaitzakis96

Apr 4, 2013
Prague, CZ
Hi, I have a big problem with update of UItimate PureXSP V3. I came from v.2.3, I have tried to upload to v.3 from recovery, bu the upload was aborted. I have tried to reboot, but the the cellular cannot and still displays the "Sony" script. What can I do? How can I go to recovery to resume the precedent version? Help!!!!

If you have an unlocked bootloader flash a custom kernel or if you have a locked bootloader flash a ftf

rolhand73

Apr 13, 2011
thank you very much for your reply, I have an unlocked bootloader, so I have to flash a custom kernel trough PC?

rolhand73

Apr 13, 2011
Can you give the exact procedure with flashtool? I have unzipp the file, but trough flashtool I cannot identify the file to flash, thank you very much!

Top Liked Posts