[Q] kf heats up very fast

Search This thread

Davicittod

Jun 4, 2013
My kfhdx 8,9" heats up in the camera zone a lot since Ive roothed the tablet
does anyone know what could be happening?
I have to say too that the baterie discharges very fast, in half an hour has lost a 10% and i havent use it so much

Last edited:

Davicittod

Jun 4, 2013
My kfhdx 8,9" heats up in the camera zone a lot since Ive roothed the tablet
does anyone know what could be happening?
I have to say too that the baterie discharges very fast, in half an hour has lost a 10% and i havent use it so much

Ok now i know what was happening, the hdxposed made the two first cores to be at the maxium frecuence all time draining all tha batterie and heating up the tablet

derpadoodle

Jun 13, 2014
I've been noticing some heavy battery drain and something gradually taking all memory and killing performance until I reboot but had no idea what was doing it. Itd be a real shame if I had to disable hdxposed. Is there any alternative for making google play services work?

Davicittod

Jun 4, 2013
I've been noticing some heavy battery drain and something gradually taking all memory and killing performance until I reboot but had no idea what was doing it. Itd be a real shame if I had to disable hdxposed. Is there any alternative for making google play services work?

For the moment this is the only solution ive found

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
Try using a CPU tuner to set a conservative governor.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

rootnooby

Apr 21, 2014
LG G8
I experienced this issue for the first time recently. Tablet got very hot by the camera area. I am rooted and using hdxposed. I just rebooted and the problem was resolved.

Hopefully this is not a recurring issue and can be simply fixed by a reboot.