SayaDX★Taskbar [Token Edition+] WM 6.5.x [W|VGA](10/27)

Search This thread

Lunie

Oct 30, 2009
(。◕‿◕。)
Hello my name is Lunie, as I have mentioned in one of my threads before I like to customize the tiny things in manila, but now I have made a custom taskbar for windows mobile. This is based on iOS themes and Token theme. Some of you might like it but some of you wont. I'll have to finish it soon by making my own drop down icons, unfortunately i have no more time. This is the best I could do since im going back to school tommorow. I'll take any ideas for what the taskbar should look like to match the battery but as for now like i said i have no more time but imo token=eyecandy so enjoy.

How to install?

-Make sure you have SDKCerts installed
-Download either the one, the only difference is the battery one is color and one matches the token drop down icons.
-Install reboot everyone is happy! :3~

Enjoy happy modding ♥

screen004t.png
screen006.png

screen008.png
screen004c.png

Notes:
I used Dark Ninja's Desire as the base, if you see any icons out of place feel free to post and I will release another version as soon as possible. This is basically for eyecandy+testing so please test thoroughly if you want. Thank you.

Credits:
-My hubby Skyy for giving me the icons, proper credit is given for the creator of the battery and the token icons. http://brsev.deviantart.com/art/Token-128429570?q=boost:popular+Token&qo=0
-Dark ninja's desire I hope you dont mind i used your theme as the base to create this theme. Proper credit given to him if you see anything out of place, (in fact im pretty sure you'll see some desire icons..)
-XDA devs
-XDA Member i love you guys P:

Last edited:

Max_Terrible

Jun 10, 2009
Seems I'm the first to post and download :D

The taskbar looks really cool. I'm deffinitely going to try this out.

Once again, I'm really jealous of your anime wallpapers. Could you maybe tell me where you get them? Then I don't have to bug you each time to share them :D

EDIT: I just noticed on your screenshots, it seems like you're using WM6.1. Do you know whether this will work on WM6.5.x?
Also, a suggestion I'd like to add, but I think would be a lot of effort, would be to add the battery percentage, then I don't have to use the CHT battery widget, which is a little slow on updating.

EDIT2: It works with 6.5.x anf I also just saw the thread title saying it's for 6.5.x :eek:
I really like it. Just one problem I have, that I had with Dark Ninja's previous taskbars as well, is that the signal bars seems to get a little cut off. Instead of showing 5 bars, it just shows like 3 1/2.
Other than that I really like it. I'll check the "Token" one in a bit to see the difference and which looks better.

Last edited:

Lunie

Oct 30, 2009
(。◕‿◕。)
Sure i'll try and make a % version soon.
I am using 6.5.x and it will only work on this version. You can try 6.1 but it would only edit so much or not work at all. I havent tried it...so for now it's only for 6.5.x. ^^

sv0911

May 1, 2010
Hi Lunie,

big thanks for sharing..!!
Looks realy great... Just perfect to me..!!

Greetings
sv0911

sv0911

May 1, 2010
Hi again Lunie,

i just installed it..!!
It looks great, i attached to this post a screenshot..
Maybe only the 3G symbol looks little tight on each other..
but thats only a point of view.. ;-)

Greetings
sv0911

Attachments

• ScreenShot3.jpg
    ScreenShot3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,007

Dunc001

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 6, 2010
Hiding out south of the border...
I have the same problem with this taskbar as I have with the original Dark Ninja Android bar - how do you get the dropdown to appear like in the screenshots? The only thing I could think was that I have Arkswitch installed and the activation zone is left side of the taskbar area?

Lunie

Oct 30, 2009
(。◕‿◕。)
Hi again Lunie,

i just installed it..!!
It looks great, i attached to this post a screenshot..
Maybe only the 3G symbol looks little tight on each other..
but thats only a point of view.. ;-)

Greetings
sv0911

I see, i'll try and fix on the next version :)

I have the same problem with this taskbar as I have with the original Dark Ninja Android bar - how do you get the dropdown to appear like in the screenshots? The only thing I could think was that I have Arkswitch installed and the activation zone is left side of the taskbar area?

It's because of arkswitch, uninstall it to get it to dropdown, or it's most likely cooked in your ROM. Try asking your ROM cooker about that or switch roms. ;)

I guess the solution is to make the signal very thin so you guys are able to see full bars. I'll have to fix it soon.

Last edited:

kane159

Jun 16, 2008
ane chance for 6.5 old style:)
and can you share me the source ico?couse if the kernol number not fit, it'll pup up some trouble sometimes :) thank you

Last edited:

Lunie

Oct 30, 2009
(。◕‿◕。)
ane chance for 6.5 old style:)
and can you share me the source ico?couse if the kernol number not fit, it'll pup up some trouble sometimes :) thank you

Hmm, i'm not sure what you mean. If I ever work on another battery it'll be blackberry styled. If you want the ico's you'll have to extract it from the cab itself, or you can tell me which part of the ico you want and i'll send it to you.

bratboo

Dec 20, 2009
Hi Lunie,

Are you also going to make a taskbar for 6.5? 6.5 is more stable for my everyday use. :p

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello my name is Lunie, as I have mentioned in one of my threads before I like to customize the tiny things in manila, but now I have made a custom taskbar for windows mobile. This is based on iOS themes and Token theme. Some of you might like it but some of you wont. I'll have to finish it soon by making my own drop down icons, unfortunately i have no more time. This is the best I could do since im going back to school tommorow. I'll take any ideas for what the taskbar should look like to match the battery but as for now like i said i have no more time but imo token=eyecandy so enjoy.

How to install?

-Make sure you have SDKCerts installed
    -Download either the one, the only difference is the battery one is color and one matches the token drop down icons.
    -Install reboot everyone is happy! :3~

Enjoy happy modding ♥

screen004t.png
    screen006.png

screen008.png
    screen004c.png

Notes:
    I used Dark Ninja's Desire as the base, if you see any icons out of place feel free to post and I will release another version as soon as possible. This is basically for eyecandy+testing so please test thoroughly if you want. Thank you.

Credits:
    -My hubby Skyy for giving me the icons, proper credit is given for the creator of the battery and the token icons. http://brsev.deviantart.com/art/Token-128429570?q=boost:popular+Token&qo=0
    -Dark ninja's desire I hope you dont mind i used your theme as the base to create this theme. Proper credit given to him if you see anything out of place, (in fact im pretty sure you'll see some desire icons..)
    -XDA devs
    -XDA Member i love you guys P: