[APP-WP7] iPooey -[R]- 4/6/11 -[V]- 1.1 -[U]- 4/19/11

Search This thread

enahs_

Oct 18, 2009
Name: iPooey

Trick your friends! Tell them you get a new prototype iPhone hardware, or you installed iOS on your WindowsPhone. Looks like iOS interface, but when they click it, a cartoon poo appears where they clicked and it plays a nasty fart sound! Use it to annoy those other snobby stuck-up iPhone users!

It goes for $0.99 on the Marketplace, but I am making it available for free to fellow XDA members; if you can sideload apps via a xap file. If you like it and use it a lot, feel free to support me by purchasing it on the Marketplace if you want. But, enjoy the free version for now because XDA is awesome!

Download/Purchase link via Zune. Download link should wok by 4/7/11 for all regions.

V1.1 is now available. It now sets the "iPhone" clock to the current system time instead of a static clock, to increase immersion. Also loads faster.

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 603
  • iPhoey.xap
    889.6 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:

enahs_

Oct 18, 2009
If you guys do enjoy it and purchase it on the Marketplace please review it also to help me out!

Chaoticaa

Apr 26, 2010
It would be nice if you could at least do something in the app. For example, if you could swipe through the pages to make it seem much more realistic. Also, maybe get a higher resolution screenshot of iOS? This screenshot makes it look more like a prototype of the original iPhone somehow running iOS 4.

If these things are done, it would definitely be worth the 99 cents and probably even more!

enahs_

Oct 18, 2009
Also, maybe get a higher resolution screenshot of iOS? This screenshot makes it look more like a prototype of the original iPhone somehow running iOS 4.

The forum compresses the attached images. The real app is high resolution. I guess I should find a website to host the screenshot and link it.

I really worry about that in the Microsoft marketplace. They compress the screenshots even further and makes it look so much worse that it is annoying.

JGW310

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 20, 2010
St. Louis

Trick your friends! Tell them you get a new prototype iPhone hardware, or you installed iOS on your WindowsPhone. Looks like iOS interface, but when they click it, a cartoon poo appears where they clicked and it plays a nasty fart sound! Use it to annoy those other snobby stuck-up iPhone users!

It goes for $0.99 on the Marketplace, but I am making it available for free to fellow XDA members; if you can sideload apps via a xap file. If you like it and use it a lot, feel free to support me by purchasing it on the Marketplace if you want. But, enjoy the free version for now because XDA is awesome!

Download/Purchase link via Zune. Download link should wok by 4/7/11 for all regions.

V1.1 is now available. It now sets the "iPhone" clock to the current system time instead of a static clock, to increase immersion. Also loads faster.

android version PLEASE!!!!!

Reactions: astonman310

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
is so cooool :D. android + WinMo 6.5 version PLEASE!!!!!

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
With all due respect to the OP, this is singlehandedly one of the most retarded and juvenile things I've ever seen.

We all have mobile devices based on what our preferences and likes are, this isn't the sort of maturity that we should be projecting about the iPhone, it's appalling. I own an Android phone, but I'm perfectly content with respecting all the phone platforms as very capable.

I hate ****-talking any app like this, but it needs to be said. It's a joke for now, har har har, but it projects a terrible attitude towards the mobile space and I doubt you'll be taken seriously should you choose to release mature paid apps in the future.

Good day to you.

enahs_

Oct 18, 2009
With all due respect to the OP, this is singlehandedly one of the most retarded and juvenile things I've ever seen.

We all have mobile devices based on what our preferences and likes are, this isn't the sort of maturity that we should be projecting about the iPhone, it's appalling. I own an Android phone, but I'm perfectly content with respecting all the phone platforms as very capable.

I hate ****-talking any app like this, but it needs to be said. It's a joke for now, har har har, but it projects a terrible attitude towards the mobile space and I doubt you'll be taken seriously should you choose to release mature paid apps in the future.

Good day to you.

I have released mature apps. I have several in the top 10 in the WP7 Marketplace in a couple different categories. So that takes care of that.

To the rest of what you said, whatever. Its called a joke, people have different sense of humors. It hurts nobody. You honestly sound like somebody who is just offended and must insult and put down other people who do not agree with your opinion of the world. Other people enjoy it, you are not the morality police. Insult the quality of the app, please, I want to improve my programming. But just because it offends you does not mean your opinion is the only right one and you should insult everyone else that enjoys this type of humor....

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
I have released mature apps. I have several in the top 10 in the WP7 Marketplace in a couple different categories. So that takes care of that.

To the rest of what you said, whatever. Its called a joke, people have different sense of humors. It hurts nobody. You honestly sound like somebody who is just offended and must insult and put down other people who do not agree with your opinion of the world. Other people enjoy it, you are not the morality police. Insult the quality of the app, please, I want to improve my programming. But just because it offends you does not mean your opinion is the only right one and you should insult everyone else that enjoys this type of humor....

A) No, I'm not offended. I'm just disappointed.
B) It's fine that it's a joke. That's not what I'm disappointed about.
C) Just as you're entitled to make whatever app you want, I'm entitled to tell you (or anyone else) my opinion as it stands.

Get over it. Not everyone is grinning their ass off at your little joke, and I might be the first person to express it, but you can be sure I won't be the last.

I'm not that impressed with "programming" when it appears to be an image that executes an animation when tapped. I don't understand why this made the front page.

In fact, YOU sound more upset that someone didn't like your app, which in that case, it's you that needs to grow up.

Whatever, I'm leaving this thread, I don't own a WP7 device, but if I did, you can be sure I wouldn't be getting this "app".

enahs_

Oct 18, 2009
In fact, YOU sound more upset that someone didn't like your app, which in that case, it's you that needs to grow up.

Whatever, I'm leaving this thread, I don't own a WP7 device, but if I did, you can be sure I wouldn't be getting this "app".

No, in fact a lot of people do not like some of my apps. Does not offend me. Just like it does not offend me when people do not like my cooking, it is all a matter of personal opinion.

Other people are enjoying something that does not harm anybody and you feel the need to come in and try and make people feel bad about it, insult people, and ruin peoples good time.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. Well, guess what, people are entitled to their opinion about your opinion.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

definitely worth it's 99 cents :p

android version PLEASE!!!!!