[NEW] FLASH PLAYER 10.2 FOR ARMv6 AND ARMv7 (ARM11) ANDROID PHONES

Search This thread

sahilisburman

Dec 30, 2010
DELHI
androidcampus.in
HEY GUYS,

Earlier i came up with the surprise for ARMv6 & ARMv7 android phone owners with the Flash Player 10.1 which was a modded app to support low end devices, but the app was such a crappy one that it worked very much laggy for us and sometime users were unable to watch youtube videos

but now i have founded the best version out of all the flash players
which is 10.2 , (there is also a latest version modded i.e 10.3 but its not better then 10.2). this app comes with many improvements and comes up with more device compatibility

The new version of flash player comes packed in with some set of improvements like :-

• Better app compatibly
  • Now support more armv6 devices
  • Comes in with Hardware Acceleration
  • More smoother Experience while browsing the internet
  • YouTube now works Flawlessly
  • Richer graphics and more FPS in animations
  • A lot faster the version of flash then 10.1
  • Now support Playing small games which do not overload processors

DOWNLOAD FLASH PLAYER 10.2.157.340

Download Flash player 10.1

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION-
DOWNLOAD THE APP BELOW AND SAVE IT TO YOUR SD CARD
NOW MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 'UNKNOWN SOURCES' ENABLED IN YOUR SETTINGS > APPLICATIONS
NOW OPEN ANY FILE MANGER LIKE ASTRO AND NAVIGATE TO THE APK FILE WHEREVER YOU STORED IT
JUST OPEN THE FILE AND CLICK INSTALL
NOW REBOOT THE PHONES ONCE INSTALLATION COMPLETE

( IT WON'T WORK IN OPERA MINI)
to get the best results try it on diffrent browsers

you can also download flash player 10.1 in case 10.2 does not works for you - DOWNLOAD FLASH PLAYER 10.1

754boy

Sep 28, 2008
Shaw, MS
Hmmm, about to try this on my old MyTouch3G....

EDIT: Hey it works! Youtube works just like youtube on the desktop. Video was a little choppy and took a few seconds to load but it did!

Games on Miniclip work too. Sweet! This old ass phone has learned some new tricks! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: sahilisburman

rakesh595160

Oct 2, 2010
How we check its working or not i have htc wildfire successfully installed 10.2 version for ARM 6 processor.

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Wanted to try but from my phone, i can't download on that site the OP gave. Any other mirror link? TIA

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

sahilisburman

Dec 30, 2010
DELHI
androidcampus.in
Wanted to try but from my phone, i can't download on that site the OP gave. Any other mirror link? TIA

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

site i have given is 100% genuine and you are not the forst one to download it from there , there are more then 80,000 downloads in last 2 months from my website.
if you don't wish to download from there dont ask for any mirror as it is my sorce of earning

madgene2659

Jan 7, 2011
works good on intercept

down loaded to my virgin mobile intercept with root /and modded rom and kernal working good with stock browser. would like to try 10.3 flash player cant find link.thanks to all developers.

RaideN250

Dec 11, 2011
I downloanded from pc then transfered to phone and it's not working

Sent from my Galaxy Gio using XDA Premium

ThaHawk

Apr 29, 2012
Brick City
Sweet

Works on my LG Optimus Q L55C :laugh: Thanks
Using Mozilla Firefox Beta
Doesn't work on Maxthon or Stock browser

mano2

Nov 23, 2013
Győr
mano2web.wordpress.com
Samsung Galaxy mini 2 | CM 10.1

I tried Flash 10.1, 10.2, 10.3 and nothing. Did someone manage to get it work on S6500? (I'm using the jenad version so maybe it's S6500D).

Thanks in advance!

PS.: I want the official Twitch app to work. Now I only get sound but no video.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HEY GUYS,

Earlier i came up with the surprise for ARMv6 & ARMv7 android phone owners with the Flash Player 10.1 which was a modded app to support low end devices, but the app was such a crappy one that it worked very much laggy for us and sometime users were unable to watch youtube videos

but now i have founded the best version out of all the flash players
    which is 10.2 , (there is also a latest version modded i.e 10.3 but its not better then 10.2). this app comes with many improvements and comes up with more device compatibility

The new version of flash player comes packed in with some set of improvements like :-

• Better app compatibly
    • Now support more armv6 devices
    • Comes in with Hardware Acceleration
    • More smoother Experience while browsing the internet
    • YouTube now works Flawlessly
    • Richer graphics and more FPS in animations
    • A lot faster the version of flash then 10.1
    • Now support Playing small games which do not overload processors

DOWNLOAD FLASH PLAYER 10.2.157.340

Download Flash player 10.1

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION-
    DOWNLOAD THE APP BELOW AND SAVE IT TO YOUR SD CARD
    NOW MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 'UNKNOWN SOURCES' ENABLED IN YOUR SETTINGS > APPLICATIONS
    NOW OPEN ANY FILE MANGER LIKE ASTRO AND NAVIGATE TO THE APK FILE WHEREVER YOU STORED IT
    JUST OPEN THE FILE AND CLICK INSTALL
    NOW REBOOT THE PHONES ONCE INSTALLATION COMPLETE

( IT WON'T WORK IN OPERA MINI)
    to get the best results try it on diffrent browsers

you can also download flash player 10.1 in case 10.2 does not works for you - DOWNLOAD FLASH PLAYER 10.1
    Hmmm, about to try this on my old MyTouch3G....

EDIT: Hey it works! Youtube works just like youtube on the desktop. Video was a little choppy and took a few seconds to load but it did!

Games on Miniclip work too. Sweet! This old ass phone has learned some new tricks! :cool: