Accessories for Xperia S

Search This thread

digiflip

Feb 3, 2010
Nottingham
i like the otter box commuter cases, i have a defender one for my HTC Desire HD, but no announcements yet for xperia s one yet from otter box

miann

Jan 23, 2009
Anyone else depressed by the fact it has the flappy usb covers and that hdmi is on other side? Trying to think of some way to make a powered dock because i doubt one will be released. a real shame, even the cheaper p and the ion have docks.

Audioboxer

Aug 24, 2010
Will be looking for a good case for this. I like leather pouches with pull tabs. Ordered this for my galaxy - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0071QPIV2/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details but it will be going back along with the phone. It seems the dimensions are a little short for the Xperia S :(

This case arrived today, it's really nice. Does anyone think I'd get away with using this on an Xperia S?

Xperia S dimensions - 128 x 64 x 10.6mm
Galaxy Nexus - 135.5 x 67.94 x 8.94mm

Galaxy Nexus is a bit taller/wider, Xperia S is fatter. It means in terms of height the Xperia S will fit in the case, but it may be a bit "loose" on the width. With it being fatter though it may sit more snugly in the case regardless of the smaller width.

I have till the 30th of March to return it to Amazon, I guess I can hold onto it until my Xperia S arrives on the 12th - Although I won't be able to open it anyway (if I want to be able to return).

Cholek3

Aug 11, 2010
Sheffield, UK
Myself, I am looking for windscreen holder. If somebody finds somewhere something, if they could post it here, please. I use phone as satnav a lot.

Ambroos

Aug 11, 2010
Dublin / Belgium
Myself, I am looking for windscreen holder. If somebody finds somewhere something, if they could post it here, please. I use phone as satnav a lot.

Haicom is a very good brand, I've had their vent holders for my Xperia Neo and Xperia Arc, and they're simply wonderful. They don't damage your phones, they're very sturdy, it's great! And they are very cheap! Worth a go!

I was slightly wrong and didn't notice the ones I linked were universal ones. It'll take a week or two-three and then we'll see custom-made Haicom ones appearing.

Last edited:

Cholek3

Aug 11, 2010
Sheffield, UK
Haicom is a very good brand, I've had their vent holders for my Xperia Neo and Xperia Arc, and they're simply wonderful. They don't damage your phones, they're very sturdy, it's great! And they are very cheap! Worth a go!

I was slightly wrong and didn't notice the ones I linked were universal ones. It'll take a week or two-three and then we'll see custom-made Haicom ones appearing.

Thanks for that, but like I mentioned I prefer it to be windscreen holder, because I like to use a phone as video recorder as well.:) I know, I am picky.;)

istyle1129

Nov 20, 2008
los angeles

Hey rajmistry,
There are a lot of windshield holders out there that will work given the Xperia S has 4.3" display. I have a LUXA2 H5 windshield holder for the Xperia Arc that I am using today. It's a little costly compared to other generic solutions out there, but the aluminum that they use is really nice.

Reactions: rajmistry

dsmaori

Apr 21, 2011
Anyone know where I can find a decent screen protector? I want a clear one that is cut to size so that rules out both options that Clove are offering...

Jazz Like That

Aug 27, 2011
Campbell, CA
This case arrived today, it's really nice. Does anyone think I'd get away with using this on an Xperia S?

Xperia S dimensions - 128 x 64 x 10.6mm
Galaxy Nexus - 135.5 x 67.94 x 8.94mm

Galaxy Nexus is a bit taller/wider, Xperia S is fatter. It means in terms of height the Xperia S will fit in the case, but it may be a bit "loose" on the width. With it being fatter though it may sit more snugly in the case regardless of the smaller width.

I have till the 30th of March to return it to Amazon, I guess I can hold onto it until my Xperia S arrives on the 12th - Although I won't be able to open it anyway (if I want to be able to return).

Did the case fit for Xperia S? Or did you return the item?

Top Liked Posts