[9-16-12] list of stores that accept Google wallet

Search This thread

drakeymcmb

Jun 22, 2012
Tinley park,il
In this thread we post which stores accept google wallet please be sure and confirm before posting

Ill start first

-mcdonalds
-toys'r us
-champs
-vending machines
-cvs
-home depot
-some auto body shops
-meijer
-radio shack
-7-11
-bp gas
-office max
-wallgreens
-Monroe auto body
-sports authotity

Last edited:

drakeymcmb

Jun 22, 2012
Tinley park,il
Im glad cvs takes it i go there everyday for my medication and i never payed attention lol

Sent from my htc_jewel using xda app-developers app

waiters

Nov 9, 2011
Best buy has a nfc reader but it's not enabled... I asked a manager at a local best buy and she said they have been at the stores for a year already but not to except it to work to mid 2013 and even then it won't work for contact less payments... Apparently it will only work for contact less best buy rewards card scans??

But you guys should download the Mastercard paypas app... Will shoe you everywhere its accepted... Which sadly isn't anything to wtie about..

Basically cvs, McDonalds, some jack in the box, jamba juice, office max, home depot, some small business that got tricked, Microsoft store, 7-11, some macys, sports authority....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Last edited:

TBayTom

Mar 17, 2011
Orlando
I used gwallet in Sports Authority, they have the pay wave in most of their stores.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

thatbigmoose

Jan 11, 2012
Just wondering, how can you tell if a store accepts NFC payments/if its enabled? So I can avoid looking dumb when it doesn't work

Bruce Lee

Jan 20, 2011
Ohio
plus.google.com
Champs- a sports clothing store for those that didn't know.

OP: Please update the thread. This thread has the potential to be very helpful for the newbies.

Sent from my SGSIII with the XDA Premium App

Last edited:

waiters

Nov 9, 2011
The new ones you see at the mall or outlets where you can slide a card to pay for the item
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ0UG_9k8Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player just skip to 2:00

If you look at their other videos apparently there is a new PayPal competitor called serve by Amex.... Prepaid credit card... Says if u credit ur card 25 u get 25 free....

Could be cool replacement for the Google wallet prepaid card that no longer exists..

Haven't signed up yet.

pookeyster

Feb 28, 2011
GW works at American Eagle stores

btw do any of u guys use GW with 3rd-party batteries like the Q-cell one? not sure if i'm imagining it but it sometimes feels like the signal is much weaker and takes much longer to register on the terminal when using the Q-cell battery

waiters

Nov 9, 2011
Should also post a link/info to the Mastercard paypas locator app in the play store. Google wallet works everywhere Mastercard paypas works..

So basically that app should be named Google wallet location finder

bbgt2

Jan 25, 2011
Chitown
Play store!

Seriously ur better off dl the app.

Top Liked Posts