4.3 drain battery fast?

Search This thread

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
Yes....that's why I dumped Touchwiz and it's bloated garbage about 2 hours after running it...and have been using AOSP roms ever since...

Not just 4.3....but any touchwiz rom created for this device...g

Sent from my NOTE 2.750...
Courtesy of our amazing developers...

Reactions: chris.l.naish

Zaegun

Aug 13, 2012
You could try Greenify and see if that helps. I think recall that the developer updated it so it doesn't even require root now. Just a thought.

rayoubi

Aug 6, 2010
Yes....that's why I dumped Touchwiz and it's bloated garbage about 2 hours after running it...and have been using AOSP roms ever since...

I dont understand, I never had any issues with 4.1.1. I used to last all day without a problem. Now I can barely last a day, I cant be the only one?

is this someone everyone is aware of?

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
I dont understand, I never had any issues with 4.1.1. I used to last all day without a problem. Now I can barely last a day, I cant be the only one?

Yes, that's why there are a variety of ROMs in the DEV. Depending on your preference.

It is unfortunate that the manufacturers deploy crap, and the users have to fix/improve it.

Like gregsarg mentioned, AOSP ROMs are great, there are some good Touchwiz out if that trips your trigger.
SkyNote, MeanBean, Alliance. Read thru the features and you'll be happy you switched.

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
My battery drains on stock 4.3 update.

How about u guys?

Being that my phone is over a year old. I would think that the battery has diminished
a lil bit. So if you plan on keeping the phone invest in a zero lemon battery.
Go here»»» http://goo.gl/fXemLC

Yes, that's why there are a variety of ROMs in the DEV. Depending on your preference.

It is unfortunate that the manufacturers deploy crap, and the users have to fix/improve it.

Like gregsarg mentioned, AOSP ROMs are great, there are some good Touchwiz out if that trips your trigger.
SkyNote, MeanBean, Alliance. Read thru the features and you'll be happy you switched.

This^^^^^^:thumbup::thumbup:
True ASOP is better for battery life. But I just need to have everything working when I need IT!!!. That's why I stick to TW Rom's... and my Zero Lemon:p:D:cool:
Just my 2¢®

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gregsarg

DomoDom

Apr 6, 2012
For what it's worth, most of the time when have unexplainable battery drain it can be resolved with a clearing of cache partition when booting to recovery. Might not help here but often works for me.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
For what it's worth, most of the time when have unexplainable battery drain it can be resolved with a clearing of cache partition when booting to recovery. Might not help here but often works for me.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Words of wisdom here...^^^^....g

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

My battery drains on stock 4.3 update.

How about u guys?

Being that my phone is over a year old. I would think that the battery has diminished
    a lil bit. So if you plan on keeping the phone invest in a zero lemon battery.
    Go here»»» http://goo.gl/fXemLC

This^^^^^^:thumbup::thumbup:
    True ASOP is better for battery life. But I just need to have everything working when I need IT!!!. That's why I stick to TW Rom's... and my Zero Lemon:p:D:cool:
    Just my 2¢®

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk