Mobile Network Not Availible

Search This thread

msk19994

Aug 10, 2014
Hey Guys
I was using a rooted Note II having 4.1.2 then i decided to run a custom rom which was having Android 4.4.4 and it worked perfectly then i decided to change to the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2) offical firmware and installed that using the sammobile uk version and using odin.
When it was installed i couldnt call nor i could send any messages but the mobile is detecting the Sim Card but having no signals on it, It is detecting the numbers of the sim and also the 3g Internet is working.
I saw on many threads people were complaining regarding no IMEI but my IMEI i think is the correct one, I have attached the screens of the status below.
Thanks
i.imgur.com/EFthaIz.png
i.imgur.com/1HD50mv.png

karan2012

Nov 24, 2012
delhi
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hey Guys
I was using a rooted Note II having 4.1.2 then i decided to run a custom rom which was having Android 4.4.4 and it worked perfectly then i decided to change to the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2) offical firmware and installed that using the sammobile uk version and using odin.
When it was installed i couldnt call nor i could send any messages but the mobile is detecting the Sim Card but having no signals on it, It is detecting the numbers of the sim and also the 3g Internet is working.
I saw on many threads people were complaining regarding no IMEI but my IMEI i think is the correct one, I have attached the screens of the status below.
Thanks
i.imgur.com/EFthaIz.png
i.imgur.com/1HD50mv.png

U r on stock without root n ur imei is correct?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

msk19994

Aug 10, 2014
U r on stock without root n ur imei is correct?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
I downloaded the original one from the sammobile sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=32635 and installed it via odin and IMEI i think is correct and it didnt show signals so i rooted it but it still didnt work, Then getting pissed off i installed clockworkmod on it that is compatible on my device and then i rooted again with a custom rom but now it wont work on the custom rom too. In other words it down grading it from an upgraded custom rom to the original rom messed up some files and now i cant call nor message anyone

You've probably flashed incorrect rom.

But since you haven't bothered leaving relevant info like what model your phone is and specifically which rom file you flashed nobody can be sure.

Ah i did flash a correct Rom, I have already said that i have Galaxy Note 2 and flashed the android 4.4.2 rom from sammobile and it was the uk version rom url sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=32635

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
I downloaded the original one from the sammobile sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=32635 and installed it via odin and IMEI i think is correct and it didnt show signals so i rooted it but it still didnt work, Then getting pissed off i installed clockworkmod on it that is compatible on my device and then i rooted again with a custom rom but now it wont work on the custom rom too. In other words it down grading it from an upgraded custom rom to the original rom messed up some files and now i cant call nor message anyone

Ah i did flash a correct Rom, I have already said that i have Galaxy Note 2 and flashed the android 4.4.2 rom from sammobile and it was the uk version rom url sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=32635

"galaxy note 2" is not model number, Its name of phone. Model numbers for Note 2 are n7100 or n7105 for example. There are also multiple UK roms.