[Petition] Android Kit Kat MIUI 6 for Xiaomi Mi2/S

Search This thread

Fortinho

Nov 19, 2013
Hello everybody.
We know that we will never know how long a smartphone company will keep our phones updated, and the choice is so difficult.
Every company firstly think about market, money and leaving smartphones without updates or with updates "killer", so we are forced to buy a new phone.
We know about planned obsolescence.

But mabye we can do something.

We can try to ask.

So now I ask you everybody to help us in a petition, hoping that's useful.
Any sign will be a lot appreciated.
Thank you.

Here's the link to the petition:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/give-xiaomi-mi2-official-miui-v6-kitkat-444

Last edited:

siropchik

Dec 11, 2010
support

Hello everybody.
We know that we will never know how long a smartphone company will keep our phones updated, and the choice is so difficult.
Every company firstly think about market, money and leaving smartphones without updates or with updates "killer", so we are forced to buy....
Agree! We need support! Sign it!:mad:

Reactions: Fortinho

zicoxx

Dec 26, 2010
signed..

Guys,it's important to sign not only for mi2s but for ALL Xiaomi product..

Xiaomi must be that it's important to support products in a good way,not only for Miui but also for android base

guari

Mar 26, 2011
Signed, I agree with you guys!
We need drivers update for recent Android releases, Mi2/S still has a powerful hw, Xiaomi must be aware that android base support is important at least as much as MIUI framework development.

iyergr

Jul 30, 2014
Thane
signed..

Xiaomi must be that it's important to support products in a good way,not only for Miui but also for android base

I would request such signature campaign for all phones, NOT ONLY xiaomi. :fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody.
    Every company firstly think about market, money and leaving smartphones without updates or with updates "killer", so we are forced to buy a new phone.
    We know about planned obsolescence.

But mabye we can do something.

We can try to ask.

So now I ask you everybody to help us in a petition, hoping that's useful.
    Any sign will be a lot appreciated.
    Thank you.

Here's the link to the petition:
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/give-xiaomi-mi2-official-miui-v6-kitkat-444
    signed..

support

Hello everybody.
    Every company firstly think about market, money and leaving smartphones without updates or with updates "killer", so we are forced to buy....
    Agree! We need support! Sign it!:mad:
    Signed, I agree with you guys!
    We need drivers update for recent Android releases, Mi2/S still has a powerful hw, Xiaomi must be aware that android base support is important at least as much as MIUI framework development.