[APP][JB]Emoji keyboard<😠😩😲😞😍😀πŸ˜₯πŸ˜«πŸπŸ’πŸ£πŸŒ”πŸŒ“πŸŒ‹πŸŒŒπŸ™πŸ™ˆπŸ™ŽπŸ™‰πŸ™‹πŸ™†πŸ πŸ¨πŸ©&#12851

Search This thread

erdal67

Nov 1, 2012
[APP][JB]Emoji keyboard<😠😩😲😞😍😀πŸ˜₯πŸ˜«πŸπŸ’πŸ£πŸŒ”πŸŒ“πŸŒ‹πŸŒŒπŸ™πŸ™ˆπŸ™ŽπŸ™‰πŸ™‹πŸ™†πŸ πŸ¨πŸ©&#12851

Here is an emoji keyboard made by
BLINDNDUMB but discontinued it here link: https://copy.com/A8ByX

Example???β›…?????βŒšβ°β°β˜€β›„???????????????????????????????☺??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????βšΎβ›³?⚽?????????✈????????????????????????????????❎?❌?β“β‰βž‘β¬†β€΅β¬‡?????????β™¦β™£βš ?β™»?β™Ώ????????????βœŠβœ‹βœŒ??????????

ANDROID 4+

How to install:
-download zip
-Flash in recovery
-Reboot
-enable in Settings→input and language→iwnn ime
-change to it by longpressing space or in statusbar click on the keyboard icon and iwnn ime
-go back to normal keyboard by pressing cancel

ORIGINAL POST: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33673517#post33673517

Sent from my HTC (Quietly Brillia... bad at updating their phones) Sensation.
SPAM DAT THANKS BUTTON?

Last edited:

erdal67

Nov 1, 2012
All credits to BlindNDumb!

SPAM DAT THANKS BUTTON?

Last edited:

erdal67

Nov 1, 2012
Screens
uploadfromtaptalk1374093542612.jpguploadfromtaptalk1374093554729.jpguploadfromtaptalk1374093564188.jpg

There are more emojis in the app

SPAM DAT THANKS BUTTON?

Jaimesco12

Apr 28, 2012
Wow can't believe I paid a dollar for this keyboard. It was the app on the play store emoji installer

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

erdal67

Nov 1, 2012
Wow can't believe I paid a dollar for this keyboard. It was the app on the play store emoji installer

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It was free downloadable by the dev but it was a part of a rom but he discontinued the ROM and all links

SPAM DAT THANKS BUTTON?

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
I didnt try it with ics tbh could you try and report?

SPAM DAT THANKS BUTTON?

Let me test, I have something with a little help of Google because the flashable zip you attached doesn't work on my stock LGUI ICS 4.0.4

1.) First I unzipped your files and install manually the "iWnnIME.apk" just like a normal app.

2.) I attached the "DroidSansFallback.ttf" and "AndroidEmoji.ttf" onto the /system/fonts/ folder and set the correct permissions.

3.) I attached the "fallback_fonts.xml" to /system/etc/ folder and set again the correct permissions.

4.) Now for the testing! (If it works or not) :D

β˜€β˜β˜”β›„βš‘??♏???????????????☺????????βš“??????????????????βœ‰?????????⚾???✈?β“‚?????Β©???????β˜•??β–Άβ¬…βͺ⏫?❓‼⁉〰?β™£βš ?????βž—?✳??β—Ό???✊????

EDIT: It is working!! Ok I'll upload later for a full CWM zip file. ?

Sent from LG Prada 3.0 P940 CM10.1
My Colorscreen

Last edited:

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Let me test, I have something with a little help of Google because the flashable zip you attached doesn't work on my stock LGUI ICS 4.0.4

1.) First I unzipped your files and install manually the "iWnnIME.apk" just like a normal app.

2.) I attached the "DroidSansFallback.ttf" and "AndroidEmoji.ttf" onto the /system/fonts/ folder and set the correct permissions.

3.) I attached the "fallback_fonts.xml" to /system/etc/ folder and set again the correct permissions.

β˜€β˜β˜”β›„βš‘??♏???????????????☺????????βš“??????????????????βœ‰?????????⚾???✈?β“‚?????Β©???????β˜•??β–Άβ¬…βͺ⏫?❓‼⁉〰?β™£βš ?????βž—?✳??β—Ό???✊????

My Colorscreen

Here is the zip file. Please test it on other ICS devices and make sure you have a nandroid backup before flashing this. Again do this on your own risk. And post it here if it works.

Sorry guys if you waited long because I forgot how to build a flashable zip. Anyway, you must first install the Emoji Keyboard like a normal app then flash the zip file.

http://db.tt/eXI6Y8Yk

The apk is attached at the bottom of this post.

After flashing the file make sure you enable the "iWnn IME" on your Settings > Input Languages.

Press thanks if this helps you! :victory:

My Colorscreen

Attachments

• iWnnIME.apk
    2.9 MB · Views: 525
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I didnt try it with ics tbh could you try and report?

SPAM DAT THANKS BUTTON?

My Colorscreen