[Q] Is it a bug... or?

Search This thread

roktheman97

Aug 23, 2014
I just noticed a bug on my phone. I will explain with a screenshot. As you can see in the screen shot, i was pushing juice defender in to the left screen edge, and it did not make a new menu. You can see there is no + on the left side while at the right side there is one. Anyone got any ideas? Also i recently rooted my phone. Before root i didn't have this problem because i remember i was trying to see how many can i add. I did not backup. Followed a tutorial here on forum.

Also if anyone has resolved this problem please explain how.

screenshot: i.imgur.com/p0JgF6E.png

(Cant yet post outside links,still works you just have to copy paste to url)

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Pretty sure you can only add new screens to the right. If you've been able to move items to the left in the past, my guess is you've been moving them from page 2 to page 1, not from page 1 to the left because that isn't possible. Which launcher are you using? Root has nothing to do with it.

Transmitted via Bacon

roktheman97

Aug 23, 2014
I am 100% sure i was able to make new pages to the left, i think its trebuchet. Its realy annoying though..

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
This is intentional. This was based on Google's new kitkat launcher. If you don't like it use a different launcher. I doubt we'll see the old AOSP launcher style as default in cm.