[GAME][2.1+] Mastermind

Search This thread

roel0

Feb 21, 2012
Mastermind is the famous classic game brought to your Android device.The object of the game is to guess the secret color combination. You can play against the CPU or against an other player.

-White key: There is a color that is in the combination but not at the right place.
-Red key: There is a color that is in the combination and at the right place.
If you have any suggestions or remarks , please tell!

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mastermind.appart
V2.0:
25hh0fp.jpg

xdb9bbGRkEPayFJcecSipiHZZUKS1kyKWNPlHYzWmabiggLurfa4lPwYzmfHXn29zJ4

Last edited:

vap_66

Jun 12, 2011
It works great, and the UI is well made. Missed this little game :).
Maybe you could add some themes? Or different colors combinations for the board and the background.

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

roel0

Feb 21, 2012
It works great, and the UI is well made. Missed this little game :).
Maybe you could add some themes? Or different colors combinations for the board and the background.

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

Thnx for your comment :) This only my second game yet so its really hard appreciated!

And not a bad idea at all! And not to difficult to design eather , I will look at it after the weekend :cool:

vap_66

Jun 12, 2011
After playing some more, I think that implementing haptic feedback/short vibration as an option (when selecting colors or when winning) would be great :D.

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

roel0

Feb 21, 2012
After playing some more, I think that implementing haptic feedback/short vibration as an option (when selecting colors or when winning) would be great :D.

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

Already added! But I will propebly wait till next weekend to release an update because a lot of android users complain when you update to much ( I think that kind of complains are ridicolous .... )

But keep the great Ideas coming :D

vap_66

Jun 12, 2011
Great! Yeah, those users are bizarre: how could you give bad ratings for new features and bug fixes?

I'll let you know if I have new ideas.

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

vap_66

Jun 12, 2011
I've spotted a bug: when in multiplayer, you can select the color black, but the user who needs to guess doesn't have the option to select black.

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

Reactions: roel0

roel0

Feb 21, 2012
I've spotted a bug: when in multiplayer, you can select the color black, but the user who needs to guess doesn't have the option to select black.

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

Thnx for reporting! The problem is that the difficulty normal is on with you and then you cant select black in a singleplayer game , but by my mistake the difficulty mode is also set for multiplayer. Will be fixed in next version , again thanx for reporting!

vap_66

Jun 12, 2011
You are right about the difficulty setting. Glad to see the issues being fixed. No problem, I'll keep an eye out for other bugs.

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

vap_66

Jun 12, 2011
Another bug: in the Highscores menu, your name doesn't keep the right score. Example:

1. vap_66 - 1687
2. Jerome - 1000
3. Tony - 805

After I get a higher score, it looks like this:

1. vap_66 - 1842
2. Jerome - 1687
3. Tony - 1000

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

vap_66

Jun 12, 2011
Wait, I have another one:

b28a234d-678e-6b0a.jpg

Started a game, locked the screen for a minute, unlocked and look at the time. Wow.

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

Last edited:

roel0

Feb 21, 2012

b28a234d-678e-6b0a.jpg

Started a game, locked the screen for a minute, unlocked and look at the time. Wow.

Trimis de pe Defy CM7
Thats a bug I'm aware of , but still not able the fix. But when you click on a color the time normally always starts from zero ? :) I will keep looking after it.

Thanx for reporting the highscores bug , I will bring out an update for all the bugs monday or tuesday :)

vap_66

Jun 12, 2011
But when you click on a color the time normally always starts from zero ?

Thanx for reporting the highscores bug , I will bring out an update for all the bugs monday or tuesday :)

Yes, it always starts at zero.
Okay, looking forward to the update :D.

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

roel0

Feb 21, 2012
New release is uploading right now!
-Bug fixes , thnx to vap_66 for reports
-Added vibration option

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mastermind is the famous classic game brought to your Android device.The object of the game is to guess the secret color combination. You can play against the CPU or against an other player.

-White key: There is a color that is in the combination but not at the right place.
    -Red key: There is a color that is in the combination and at the right place.
    If you have any suggestions or remarks , please tell!

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mastermind.appart
    V2.0:
    25hh0fp.jpg

xdb9bbGRkEPayFJcecSipiHZZUKS1kyKWNPlHYzWmabiggLurfa4lPwYzmfHXn29zJ4
    Update 1.2.0

-Updated graphics
    -difficulty levels added
    -Added Dutch

You can always give your remarks or suggestions so I can learn from your reactions :)
    gyRJKO43FJttztN-zbTa3AbhZyNGz9WoBoKXOM6dWi6KBV_cb1-bkdBopXUMPPPViHe3

Trimis de pe Defy CM7
    Another bug: in the Highscores menu, your name doesn't keep the right score. Example:

1. vap_66 - 1687
    2. Jerome - 1000
    3. Tony - 805

After I get a higher score, it looks like this:

1. vap_66 - 1842
    2. Jerome - 1687
    3. Tony - 1000

Trimis de pe Defy CM7

b28a234d-678e-6b0a.jpg

Trimis de pe Defy CM7