Livedock keyboard shortcuts-

Search This thread

rkanwar

Aug 23, 2010
West Bromwich
Hi guys this post is mainly for everyone using a livedock with a keyboard...just now I've been playing with the keyboard trying to figure out how I can bring the notifcation bar down via keyboard as I have not got a spare mouse. I come across these shortcuts. Hope they help:
1) The windows key or the home key takes you back to the home screen
2) enter key selects highlighted app or buttion
3) pg up/pg down acts as it does on windows I.e. scrolling up or down
4) the little menu button next to the right alt and right ctrl brings up the menu of android...I.e. on the home screen pressing this key will bring up the shortcut for adding widgets changing wallpaper accessing settings etc
5) holding down the windows key will bring up the recently open apps

So far this is what I've found. If I find anymore I will add to the list. If anyone comes across anymore shortcuts feel free add :)

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

rkanwar

Aug 23, 2010
West Bromwich
Lol I just lie in bed at night and if I cant be bothered to hold my phone and type I use the keyboard. I would like to use a mouse but I havent got a spare one. I used to use the riitek wireless mini keyboard and trackpad but after a week it stopped connecting to the receiver...tried chaning rf channels but no luck lol waste of 25 bucks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys this post is mainly for everyone using a livedock with a keyboard...just now I've been playing with the keyboard trying to figure out how I can bring the notifcation bar down via keyboard as I have not got a spare mouse. I come across these shortcuts. Hope they help:
    1) The windows key or the home key takes you back to the home screen
    2) enter key selects highlighted app or buttion
    3) pg up/pg down acts as it does on windows I.e. scrolling up or down
    4) the little menu button next to the right alt and right ctrl brings up the menu of android...I.e. on the home screen pressing this key will bring up the shortcut for adding widgets changing wallpaper accessing settings etc
    5) holding down the windows key will bring up the recently open apps

So far this is what I've found. If I find anymore I will add to the list. If anyone comes across anymore shortcuts feel free add :)