[Q] HTC One X international no IMEI and Baseband

Search This thread

RigaFTW

Jun 4, 2014
Leuven
Hi,

I'm new here and i have to say i learned a great deal of you guys since i need this forum :angel:
The issue i'm having with my HTC one X International now is that i don't have an IMEI nor a BASEBAND no more since Friday.
My phone was not unlocked friday so it couldn't come from malicious fw or something.
So monday i decided to unlock the phone and look around to fix it.
I flashed a Cryanogen Mod but this didn't fix it.
Yesterday i flashed the Android Revolution MOD 33.1 and my phone came back up for several hours.
This morning i did my application updates and all of a sudden ... no more IMEI no more connexion to the network and no Baseband.
Is there a solution for this?

Thanks in advance for your Help

RigaFTW

Jun 4, 2014
Leuven
Please Help me

Hi,

I'm new here and i have to say i learned a great deal of you guys since i need this forum :angel:
The issue i'm having with my HTC one X International now is that i don't have an IMEI nor a BASEBAND no more since Friday.
My phone was not unlocked friday so it couldn't come from malicious fw or something.
So monday i decided to unlock the phone and look around to fix it.
I flashed a Cryanogen Mod but this didn't fix it.
Yesterday i flashed the Android Revolution MOD 33.1 and my phone came back up for several hours.
This morning i did my application updates and all of a sudden ... no more IMEI no more connexion to the network and no Baseband.
Is there a solution for this?

Thanks in advance for your Help

I'm going to try a reflash of the ARHD boot.img and then returning to stock or with a nandroid...
But please if any of you know a valid solution you would be very gratefull and i very THANKfull ;)