"kies does not support initializing", wifi issues

Search This thread

przemke

Aug 23, 2011
My GF's phone - just bough used - after some time started having trouble with wifi. It just won't turn on. No connection issues, just the wifi function doesnt want to start.
We did factory reset then another from that boot menu including cashe wipe but no result

Andorid is 4.1.2 (that neweest official i think) and theres the following message "kies does not support initializing" so not possible to reflash from Kies. Usb debugging was enabled
Do you think it will be possible from that Odin (never used it before) ? Will it void warranty or any risk if I want just the official rom for her ?

If not I will have to return for warranty repair it looks like ?

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
My GF's phone - just bough used - after some time started having trouble with wifi. It just won't turn on. No connection issues, just the wifi function doesnt want to start.
We did factory reset then another from that boot menu including cashe wipe but no result

Andorid is 4.1.2 (that neweest official i think) and theres the following message "kies does not support initializing" so not possible to reflash from Kies. Usb debugging was enabled
Do you think it will be possible from that Odin (never used it before) ? Will it void warranty or any risk if I want just the official rom for her ?

I would go for warranty if device has it. We had some problems with CM11 with kernel for wifi. But I never heard someone has that problem on stock. So better let them (service) fix it.

Reactions: przemke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I would go for warranty if device has it. We had some problems with CM11 with kernel for wifi. But I never heard someone has that problem on stock. So better let them (service) fix it.