28-4-2012 PORT- Nexus Xperia S 1.0.3

Search This thread

boykioy

Dec 15, 2010
athens
Link is working do jot try access it by phone but through pc or laptop.

News update.

Official ics rom from now,all major thinks working except wifi.still working.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Reactions: leap_ahead

xanos01

May 25, 2010
I noticed I can't send pictures with this Rom is anyone else having this issue? I'm running airkernel stock radio on 9020t .

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

Windows X

Sep 27, 2006
Link is working do jot try access it by phone but through pc or laptop.

News update.

Official ics rom from now,all major thinks working except wifi.still working.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

How about Air Kernel 4.0? It has patched wifi with lib/module so it should work on any ROM.

This Rom is completely awesome. Only a few small bugs to report. 1) Can't send or receive pics via sms. 2) Call log does not work or show up at all. Other than that, this is my new daily driver. Great work guys :) Also, if you could include timescape, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

graphreak

Mar 24, 2006
On my Android powered mobile ;)
This Rom is completely awesome. Only a few small bugs to report. 1) Can't send or receive pics via sms. 2) Call log does not work or show up at all. Other than that, this is my new daily driver. Great work guys :) Also, if you could include timescape, it would be greatly appreciated.

Call log not showing Solution is here: Post #333

Reactions: mad_fitter

n1kolaa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2011
Zrenjanin
OnePlus Nord
For BRAVIA ENGINE(REAL) need sony Stock galery :)

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

xperia events are same as timescape (and even beter)

smoke_weed

Sep 30, 2010
No update yet? Would love to see the with a fully working launcher with more than 3 screens and less buggy :)

Nexus-S

Feb 14, 2011
The superuser fix on page 1 no longer works. Very impressed with this Rom so far, though.

Any help, please?

Any flashable superuser package (that is compatible with ICS) will work (I used an old one from a previous rom I used).

While the Xperia events is a newer substitute for timescape (I'm guessing?), I have found a few things about it that are kind of a pain as compared to timescape. (Don't take this wrong, I'm not *****ing, and you may already have them in the works) As mentioned above, there is no widget for it, and it also has no notifications. I really like the UI of xperia events, but I find that I still have to revert back to using 3rd party twitter and facebook apps in order to get my notifications. For all I know, it might just be how Xperia events works (can't respond to twitter without being redirected to the mobile site).

Overall though, this is an amazing job gentlemen. This is one of the finest ports I've ever used, and look forward to future updates. Also, if there is anything that I can do to help with this project, feel free to hit me up. Since first flashing this....I can't seem to go back to any other rom, lol.

Also, just to be clear, this is a port of the X8, correct? Just wondering, because I may dabble with some source packages to see what I can come up with as well. This is the first time I have ever used Sony's UI......and if their hardware matches their software....it may just be the next brand of device I purchase, lol.

Edit: Somehow, strangely, my mms started working. Nice! Sent and received several pic messages just to be sure :)

Last edited:
i will give you asap :) i shoud get this phone and maybe conitinie this port (if get permision ) or open own xperia port ;)

Yes, if you get permission or would like to start your own port, I will gladly help in any way that I can. I have experience with compiling, some smali hacking, and also using the kitchen. This is almost the perfect rom......and if you want to continue to work on this port, I will happily be a tester, and help you continue the work! I answered your Direct message, so if you are interested in teaming up, let me know and I will give you all of my contact information :)

n1kolaa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2011
Zrenjanin
OnePlus Nord
Yes, if you get permission or would like to start your own port, I will gladly help in any way that I can. I have experience with compiling, some smali hacking, and also using the kitchen. This is almost the perfect rom......and if you want to continue to work on this port, I will happily be a tester, and help you continue the work! I answered your Direct message, so if you are interested in teaming up, let me know and I will give you all of my contact information :)

Good i will give you pm when i finish it :)

boykioy

Dec 15, 2010
athens

You guys can take over this port as soon as i upload the latest version..No need for a new thread.I dont have a lot of free time these days, lot of real work, ( crisis you know).

New version uploaded. Enjoy and press thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And we are good to go..

After the succesfull port of the Xperia X8 rom to my old LG P500 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1293100

I thought it was time to continue the project and i am proud to introduce NEXUS XPERIA S

This is the port of the original XPERIA ICS ROM.

rLipg.jpg

UPDATE 28/04/2012

Original ICS sony Now ( Not beta)
    XPERIA S Settings
    Xperia S phone ui
    Xperia S contacts
    Xperia Gallery
    Apex launcher + xperia launcher
    Imported some 4.0.4 libs
    Xperia S MMS
    Plus additional stuff i dont remember.

Link : http://minus.com/mbdY46WKlz/

UPDATE 30/03/2012

Fixed misplaced launcher icons
    Fix market bug
    New System UI
    New Semc Music
    Ability to change songs from lockscreen
    Inserted 4.0.4 libs
    Dolby-Sound booster
    Timscape removed-added Xperia events
    Several widgets
    Updated apn
    New semcphone

http://minus.com/m1s5tsXWF[/SIZE][/COLOR]

How to Flash with CWM:
    Download the zip file ( 217 mb)
    Put it in your Sdcard
    Reboot into recovery
    wipe data
    wipe cache
    go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache
    Install zip from card
    Choose zip from SD card
    Install the rom
    Reboot.
    To get ROOT access:
    Flash the superuser fix via recovery. http://minus.com/#!/m0XhnDnm2/1

On start up prompt: Download and install MMS and internet settings (This seems to help some with MMS issues)

UPDATE 24/03/2012

Mirror
    http://min.us/m5CalYdGb

Fixed:
    Touchscreen
    Wifi
    Camera ( original ics camera for the moment)
    market
    root

UPDATE 23/03/2012[/B]
    Huge progress during this time.Now XPERIA S framework.:)

ALPHA RELEASE

Radio fixed
    Data fixed
    Bluetooth Working
    Lights working
    Gallery working
    USB & Storage working
    Music works
    Screenshot working
    Internet works.
    Orientation, xloud, ringers,timescape, track id and etc xperia stuff works.

BUGS:

Video recording and laggy video playback
    Pattern Lock

SCREENSHOTS BELOW.

rLipg.jpg

View attachment dalvik-wiper.zip

Screenshot_2012-04-28-00-03-38.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-28-00-05-44.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-28-00-05-52.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-28-00-07-12.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-28-00-07-42.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-28-00-07-55.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-28-00-08-23.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-28-00-09-17.jpg

Credits: Coentje44 for fixed the touchscreen and the wifi - ChaosFirZen for the mooded ICS rom on NEO.
    Full working rom will be uploaded in the next hours. All bugs fixed!!!:D
    Mirror

Mirror for the hungry masses. :p

http://min.us/m5CalYdGb

Report if broken.

You guys can take over this port as soon as i upload the latest version..No need for a new thread.I dont have a lot of free time these days, lot of real work, ( crisis you know).

New version uploaded. Enjoy and press thanks
    Here it is: http://d-h.st/llr

Fixed Touchscreen,Wifi and some bugs.

TODO:
    Fix camera, Video playback and more.