[ROM] [04/22/12] Primalicious 9.4.2.21 Final

Search This thread

vatastala

Feb 23, 2010
Hi all, attaching my keyboard to the device the language of the keyboard is English, so I cannot use It with Italian language... How can I fix It? Thank you

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

ugabuga

Jul 19, 2008
Received my GPS dongle yesterday and tested it for a few minutes. I could not tell if it actually worked as there was really no difference in performance. I am on the latest version of Primalicious and tried rebooting with the device already plugged in. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

ATGAdmin

Feb 25, 2012
Western NY State
www.nyspctech.com
Received my GPS dongle yesterday and tested it for a few minutes. I could not tell if it actually worked as there was really no difference in performance. I am on the latest version of Primalicious and tried rebooting with the device already plugged in. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

I got mine on Monday.
What you should see is not necessarily more locks, but better accuracy, and the tab will actually hold the locks much longer instead of bouncing around like a valley girl on ecstasy!

Try THIS to see exactly how your GPS is performing.
;)

godlyitem

May 31, 2010
i love this rom so far but once in a while the graphs get unstable, etc stuttering when i play games or even when i simply read pdf files. what is going on?

godlyitem

May 31, 2010
i'm serious about this -_-........ it's not the common stuttering experienced in youtube apps... the graphic glitch is more like volume bars jumping on the side of the screen when i run games or read pdf file...

Lostsorrow

Jan 11, 2012

There was a drastic improvement with the dongle. I montitored navigon on Ramzes13 prime. Before we plugged in the dongle we were only getting 1 sat. After pluging in the dongle we saw 14 sats and 9 locked on instantly. This was on the .21 FINAL version of this rom. Keep in mind navigon is a pure stand alone gps app that does not need wifi turned on and ia not assisted either. We maintained a 9 sat average driving at 70ish MPH and navigon was accurate to roughly 6 feet. Navigon had no problems being able to tell when we were in the right lane of the express from the left lane of the local side oc the highway with a thin median.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Lostsorrow

Jan 11, 2012
i'm serious about this -_-........ it's not the common stuttering experienced in youtube apps... the graphic glitch is more like volume bars jumping on the side of the screen when i run games or read pdf file...

ATGAdmin, I'll provide the warm milk and cookies lolz

1. Which version of the rom are you running, there was roughly 5-6 versions until .21 final came out. A lot of the bugs Ramzes13 and I were having with our primes went away after flashing .21 Final

2. Did you actually flash the rom according to the instructions? You may have to reflash to resolve your issue. Besides doing factory data/ reset and wiping dalvik and normal caches you may wnant to hit fix permissions in cwm afterwards. It worked for me.

3. How often do you reboot your tablet? Just plugging it in to charge it does not free up resources.

4. How many apps do you have running in the background? You can only shove so much down it's throat before it starts to choke.

5. How did you root/ unlock your tablet? There could have been a surpressed issue when you rooted/unlocked that did not arise until now. Viperboys 1 click root tool primetime worked perfect for me however I was on .15 when I used it.

6. Have you had any pebtac errors pop up? If so reboot and the issue you are having should go away.

The odds are that it is not the rom but something on your end. There has been over 1200 downloads of this rom with minimal issues that were all resolved in the .21 final version. The best advice would be to back up your stuff and reflash.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

godlyitem

May 31, 2010
oh i thought it's obvious about which rom i'm using since i posted in this thread but here are the specs/of what i did
-i flashed the Odexed Primalicious 9.4.2.21 Final
-unlocked my prime with viperboy 1 click
-and yes, i did full wipe, with fix permission
-i rarely reboot the prime
-i have a habit on shutting down the apps periodically, so my prime shouldn't be overloaded
-i do realize that rebooting the prime will solve the problem temporarily, but i prefer to have a permanent solution.

And thanks for giving out the milk and cookie out of your kindness lol
PS: i'll try the stock see if that happens again.

ATGAdmin

Feb 25, 2012
Western NY State
www.nyspctech.com
oh i thought it's obvious about which rom i'm using since i posted in this thread but here are the specs/of what i did
-i flashed the Odexed Primalicious 9.4.2.21 Final
-unlocked my prime with viperboy 1 click
-and yes, i did full wipe, with fix permission
-i rarely reboot the prime
-i have a habit on shutting down the apps periodically, so my prime shouldn't be overloaded
-i do realize that rebooting the prime will solve the problem temporarily, but i prefer to have a permanent solution.

And thanks for giving out the milk and cookie out of your kindness lol
PS: i'll try the stock see if that happens again.

There were a couple revisions that went out. What's the exact name of the file you flashed?
;)

Reactions: ayk33

godlyitem

May 31, 2010
I flashed the first one on the 1st post
:DOWNLOAD KJY2010 Odexed Primalicious 9.4.2.21 Final Here
MD5 Sum
748e0e78fa687417344272929b854881 * Primalicious_9.4.2.21._Final.zip

neckbonest

Aug 14, 2011
jacksonville florida
need help bad! i unlocked prime and all was good. downloaded your final rom and put it on internal sd. started doing all my wipes and what not and went to flash rom zip, only it was not their. so i figured i would just reboot since i only wiped data and stuff. prime is stuck on splash screen. i can adb in CWM, is there any way to push your rom or anything else i can do? thanks in advance.

hopefully im not hard bricked:confused:

ATGAdmin

Feb 25, 2012
Western NY State
www.nyspctech.com
need help bad! i unlocked prime and all was good. downloaded your final rom and put it on internal sd. started doing all my wipes and what not and went to flash rom zip, only it was not their. so i figured i would just reboot since i only wiped data and stuff. prime is stuck on splash screen. i can adb in CWM, is there any way to push your rom or anything else i can do? thanks in advance.

hopefully im not hard bricked:confused:

Did you not make a CWM backup as per instructions in the OP?
If not, have the ROM in the same folder on your PC as your adb, and simply "adb push nameofrom.zip".
Leave out the quotes, and replace "nameofrom.zip" with the name of the ROM you're flashing ;)

Reactions: neckbonest

neckbonest

Aug 14, 2011
jacksonville florida
i di make a backup and tried to restore it but same thing and now i have deleted everything on my internal sd:( i have been trying to push the rom but not sure if im doing it right

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Rom is no longer available at XDA due to XDA moderator double standards.
    ;)
    Change Log:

04/22/12
    "Christos" theme for Primalicious UPDATED, thanks to Christos1213http://androidtabletgeeks.com/christos1213.
    Update added to MODs in fourth OP post.

04/19/12
    Christos Theme by Christos1213 added to MODs in fourth OP post.

04/12/12
    Down to one version plus add-on App Pack

04/10/12
    Updated US Odexed Full Version (minor UI change, fixed build prop to reflect current version, back to previous GPS tweak), and updated download link

04/10/12
    Updated US Odexed Stripped Version (minor UI change, fixed build prop to reflect current version, back to previous GPS tweak), and updated download link

04/10/12
    Added AWESOME newest CWM Primalicious custom bootanimation by Lostsorrow to Third Thread Post (MODs)

04/09/12
    Added AWESOME new CWM Primalicious custom bootanimation by Lostsorrow to Third Thread Post (MODs)

04/06/12
    Added KJY2010 Odexed Primalicious 9.4.2.21"U.S." Full Version to second post in OP

04/06/12
    Added KJY2010_Primalicious_9.4.2.21._Odex_US_Stripped_Z U.S. version to second post in OP

04/04/12
    Added Primalicious custom bootanimation by Lostsorrow to Third Thread Post (MODs)

04/04/12
    Added Odexed Ver 9.4.2.21 WW version to Second Post

04/1/12
    Updated to Ver 9.4.2.21

03/12/12
    Mirrors up for download on latest REV

03/09/12
    Update to Rev Z_1 (FB and Flash Fix included in ROM)
    MODs:

04/22/12
    "Christos" theme for Primalicious UPDATED, thanks to Christos1213.
    DOWNLOAD HERE

04/19/12
    "Christos" theme for Primalicious thanks to Christos1213.
    DOWNLOAD HERE

04/10/12
    Newest (AWESOME) CWM Custom Primalicious Bootanimation by Lostsorrow DOWNLOAD HERE.
    Credit to Lostsorrow! ;)

04/09/12
    New (AWESOME) CWM Custom Primalicious Bootanimation by Lostsorrow DOWNLOAD HERE.
    Credit to Lostsorrow! ;)

04/06/12
    CWM Original Primalicious Boot Animation added to attachments in this post. ;)

04/05/12
    CWM Custom Lite Bootanimation added to attachments in this post (less than 2Mb), for those that like their bootanimations to be fast and quick. ;)

04/04/12
    CWM Custom Primalicious Bootanimation by Lostsorrow DOWNLOAD HERE.
    Credit to Lostsorrow and Disney! ;)
    For those who want, you can download it at http : / / galerie.son-alex.com / Primalicious_9.4.2.21._Final.zip

The link will be valid until 21/06/2012.

I can remove the link if ATGAdmin ask me.
    UPDATED to 9.4.2.21

04/01/12