Driving Safety App for Infuse

Search This thread

xDa.Fun

Feb 1, 2012
Planet Earth
Turn Your Smartphone Into a
Personal Driving Assistant!

iOnRoad is Driving safety app that uses your cam and real time image recognition algorithms to auto recognizes the vehicle in front of you , measures time gap and warn you in case you're in danger of crashing into it. Similar system in Luxury cars will cost you more than $1,000 while iOnRoad is FREE!

Watch Youtube demo of APP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKe4wR262I

Download Link:

Play Store

http://www.ionroad.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: diablo009

theROMinator

Nov 23, 2010
<Opinion>
Lmao why would you need an app to pay attention for you while you should be estimating the distance and training your brain at the same time.
</Opinion>

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Last edited:

deathblade

Dec 19, 2011
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
I think it's a good tool for those learning to drive, the point isn't too watch the app more to listen out for it, it has a display so the app can judge the distance and what not, it has audio warning sounds fit various things (ie. being too close to other cars, the other lane, and you can set a speed limit that it will alert you if your close to exceeding or if you have exceeded), I personally think I'd a great tool, just wish it worked better when on dash instead of windshield, didn't see enough of the road if it's on the dash in my firebird

You can also set it so it alerts you while your listening to music or using GPS ect

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Reactions: xDa.Fun

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
I think it's a good tool for those learning to drive, the point isn't too watch the app more to listen out for it, it has a display so the app can judge the distance and what not, it has audio warning sounds fit various things (ie. being too close to other cars, the other lane, and you can set a speed limit that it will alert you if your close to exceeding or if you have exceeded), I personally think I'd a great tool, just wish it worked better when on dash instead of windshield, didn't see enough of the road if it's on the dash in my firebird

You can also set it so it alerts you while your listening to music or using GPS ect

Right. I am actually planning to set up this app for my wife on her car, esp considering she is a learner.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Turn Your Smartphone Into a
    Personal Driving Assistant!

iOnRoad is Driving safety app that uses your cam and real time image recognition algorithms to auto recognizes the vehicle in front of you , measures time gap and warn you in case you're in danger of crashing into it. Similar system in Luxury cars will cost you more than $1,000 while iOnRoad is FREE!

Watch Youtube demo of APP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKe4wR262I

Download Link:

Play Store

http://www.ionroad.com/
    <Opinion>
    Lmao why would you need an app to pay attention for you while you should be estimating the distance and training your brain at the same time.
    </Opinion>

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I think its mostly for distracted drivers who are "tapatalk"ing while driving :)