[Q] .bin file for flashing with smartflashtool

Search This thread

zyfkurmom

Feb 18, 2012
Singapore
Can anyone teach me how to patch .bin files for flashing with smartflashtool ? Snegovik had succeeded in patching the recovery partition with cwm recovery , but i'm very noob and don't understand anything . There sure is a way to patch those .bin files , if anyone knows how to do it , PLEASE share !

zyfkurmom

Feb 18, 2012
Singapore
I already know how to extract the kdz. What I want to do is get the cwm recovery inside the .bin file before flashing into the phone . Or even pushing the su binaries into the .bin file. Thanks for your answer though

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

N00BY0815

Nov 6, 2011
Did you read my post at all? In the first link you ll find all the commands needed to put cwm inside the bin file. I think you cant add superuser, but I may be wrong...
And you need Ubuntu or another linux to do it.

bubus44

Jun 22, 2011
androware.hu
Can anyone teach me how to patch .bin files for flashing with smartflashtool ? Snegovik had succeeded in patching the recovery partition with cwm recovery , but i'm very noob and don't understand anything . There sure is a way to patch those .bin files , if anyone knows how to do it , PLEASE share !

Hi, how you can send a link to images into a port of the bin file for recovery.

http://logout.hu/bejegyzes/bubus66/lg_optimus_black_p970_kdz_fajlok_kibontasa_smartfl/hsz_1-100.html