[THEME]ADWone 2010.03.24 [CyanogenMOD/SuperD/PaysRom/Dwang/SuperCSDI/TheOfficial]

Search This thread

AnderWeb

Jan 27, 2010
Here is my first theme: ADWone

I'm glad to thank Cacheinjection for his amazing work and his tips :)
A bunch of thanks too to Stericson for his tutorials and his colorchanger jar :)
Thanks all those people who make great things around here,every dev, fullstop.
And thanks those themers who spend a lot (yeah, now i've suffered myself) of time os their creations.

Special thanks for inspiring me to:
-drpfenderson for Enoch.
-armoredraven for Luminescence.
-Jedipottsy for Elegance.

Ok, let's move on:

This is my FIRST theme, but i've spent a lot of time in tweaking a lot of things.
I'm trying to make it compatible with most popular roms, BUT i'm mainly using SuperD 1.9.3 with Wesgarner kernel for the base theme. This means that there are differences between theme versions because of eclair bits not present in some roms (aka dwang, theOfficial...).

Now the pics:

2j692is.jpg

152civa.jpg

2ym8vnq.jpg

Release notes
  • Extensive framework-res modifications.
  • Power widget.
  • Music widget
  • Browser addressbar.
  • Some wallpapers from own photographs.
  • Dialer
  • Themed Home++ (only inside Pays-Rom as default launcher)
  • Themed Gallery
  • Themed LatinIME
  • Themed Launcher (not nexus like, sorry guys. Maybe next update) with folder-windows, etc.
The hardest work was with framework, so every other app has only minor tweaks... i'll update more things slowly.

Bugs/defects:
  • statusbar Music ticker text remains black. Any help appreciated!
  • Please, post more bugs!

Ok, the downloads:
PLEASE NANDROID BEFORE FLASHING!!!
Release 2010.03.24
  • SuperD version (1.10.2): here

Release 2010.03.06

Old Release 2010.03.03

Separate Apps
Install them like any other .apk using "adb install", astro, etc.
You should uninstall them firts if you installed the market version
  • Themed Home++ here

Additional Resources
  • Weather Widgets Donate skin here - Thanks a lot MINUS Stl for his work :)
    So I had some spare time today and decided to make a ADWone skin for Weather Widget - Donate. It could probably use a little work, but I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

adwoneflipclockskin.png

I uploaded the skin if anyone would like to dl it. Just put it in your /sdcard/prettyweather-googlecode-com/clock folder. In Weather Widgets - Donate, go to 'Install clock skin from SD card' and choose clock-ADW1.zip

SOURCES
I'm sharing the full GIMP sources for this theme. A lot of .xcf template files where i've mofified the 9patch guides, multi-state items, etc.
Maybe i'll do a tutorial on editing this sources and compiling with eclipse when necessary to get those .9.png files working :)
I'll upload the sources soon

Please, comment.

And Please, follow me on twitter. :)

Last edited:

AnderWeb

Jan 27, 2010
Changelog
Version 2010.03.24
  • Just updated a revision for SuperD 1.10.2, hope next time i can make a real update to theme :( Sorry guys.

Version 2010.03.06
  • Fixed oversized icon highlight, bugging a bit in 5 columns launchers.
  • Themed remaining statusbar icons
  • Removed line in bootsplash :p
  • Added versions for enom's ADP plus enom's AOSP+Stericson LockScreen (still not themed by me!!!)
  • Removed Home++ from all roms but Pays one, i'll post soon separately donwloadable .apks with this and *maybe* HTC_IME.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qoo.s

dmm0816

Feb 25, 2009
Northern Virginia
yea i agree 100% with opasha this theme is just sick bro great job, i've been on superd 1.8 for the longest but i'm getting ready to flash 1.9.3 just for this theme. thanks man keep up the good work.....is it possible to include a flashable advanced launcher, and stericsson lock screen?

AnderWeb

Jan 27, 2010
yea i agree 100% with opasha this theme is just sick bro great job, i've been on superd 1.8 for the longest but i'm getting ready to flash 1.9.3 just for this theme. thanks man keep up the good work.....is it possible to include a flashable advanced launcher, and stericsson lock screen?

Thanks ppl.
I'll be adding things, but some of them should be supported by the rom dev... a.k.a: i have no skills to port stericson lockscreen to roms wich don't include it...BTw, every help is appreciated :)

opasha

Jul 2, 2009
Thanks ppl.
I'll be adding things, but some of them should be supported by the rom dev... a.k.a: i have no skills to port stericson lockscreen to roms wich don't include it...BTw, every help is appreciated :)

your notification icons E/3G/Usb/Stat error don't match with your statusbar. also, the drawer tab is a little off. it looks like u just copy and pasted the top portion onto the black portion. the top half needs to be wider just 1 touch on both sides so that the lines match up with the bottom. otherwise, everything else looks great!

Last edited:

MINUS Stl

Jul 1, 2008
St. Louis
www.weplaycod.net
WOW! This is a very slick theme! Unfortunately, I don't use any of the supported roms (switch between CM and OpenEclair). :( I've heard lots of good things about SuperD. This theme might force me to try it out! :D

opasha

Jul 2, 2009
WOW! This is a very slick theme! Unfortunately, I don't use any of the supported roms (switch between CM and OpenEclair). :( I've heard lots of good things about SuperD. This theme might force me to try it out! :D

yeah, if i were you, i'd get off cyanogen, his roms are too slow these days esp bc he's spending more time on the nexus updates. i have tried SuperD1.9.2 and its amazing. and i just updated to SuperD1.9.3 with wes garner's kernel and am using this theme for it. it flies! also, if i were you bro, get that new radio. i read that it helps the signal and i flashed it myself and can agree 100% that it made a difference.

MINUS Stl

Jul 1, 2008
St. Louis
www.weplaycod.net
yeah, if i were you, i'd get off cyanogen, his roms are too slow these days esp bc he's spending more time on the nexus updates. i have tried SuperD1.9.2 and its amazing. and i just updated to SuperD1.9.3 with wes garner's kernel and am using this theme for it. it flies! also, if i were you bro, get that new radio. i read that it helps the signal and i flashed it myself and can agree 100% that it made a difference.

New radio was flashed a couple days ago. :D Might dl 1.9.3WG and this theme while I'm here at work (who works at work anyway? :p) and give it a spin.

AnderWeb

Jan 27, 2010
your notification icons E/3G/Usb/Stat error don't match with your statusbar. also, the drawer tab is a little off. it looks like u just copy and pasted the top portion onto the black portion. the top half needs to be wider just 1 touch on both sides so that the lines match up with the bottom. otherwise, everything else looks great!
Hey, thanks for the feedback.
The drawer is right, there's 1px dark border around and 1px white border inside thr top half. If you see it with a lighter wallpaper you'll notice it.
The statusbar icons are wip, sorry... There are too many of them!!
Hi,

What about release for CM ROM?

Yeah, i plan a CM version soon ;-)

Last edited:

Cammarratta

Jun 15, 2009
Now for the pays rom link it says super d in the zip file. I'm not to sure if thats an error or not but is it safe to flash? Theme looks amazing. Was hoping some pays rom themes would come out.

MINUS Stl

Jul 1, 2008
St. Louis
www.weplaycod.net
Ok, flashed SuperD 1.9.3-WG (damn it's fast :D) and flashed this theme. :cool: It looks even better on the phone. This is one complete theme! I don't really know what else to say about it. It's "damn near flawless". :p

AnderWeb

Jan 27, 2010
Ok, flashed SuperD 1.9.3-WG (damn it's fast :D) and flashed this theme. :cool: It looks even better on the phone. This is one complete theme! I don't really know what else to say about it. It's "damn near flawless". :p

Thankyou, seriously :)
I've spent a lot of time on it :)
I need feedback people, i'm gonna release theOfficial's port right now.

AnderWeb

Jan 27, 2010
Added TheOfficial AOSP v.2.6.1.
Themed standard apps and "exp_theme" apps, being compatible with Enom's "theme profile" :)

I need feedback on those versions 'cause i'm not using those roms atm...
Thanks!

Remanifest

Feb 22, 2010
San Antonio, TX
First impressions are that this is a wonderful theme. You have clearly done a lot of excellent work to make this look amazing. Thank you -- I will be using this theme as long as you keep making a version for the ROM I use.

Some caveats, though:
1) First boot after flashing took significantly longer than I expected. In the neighborhood of 7 minutes.

2) When the first boot completed and I entered my SIM card's pin number, the phone automatically rebooted. I am not sure why this occurred, but it was the first time I had experienced this on my ROM.

3) This is small, but removing the line above "android" and below "ADWone" on the boot screen may be more aesthetically pleasing.

Since the second boot, I have not had any issues. Excellent work - thank you!

PS, what's the program you're running in the 5th screenshot, that says "Galeria"?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelog
    Version 2010.03.24
    • Just updated a revision for SuperD 1.10.2, hope next time i can make a real update to theme :( Sorry guys.

Version 2010.03.06
    • Fixed oversized icon highlight, bugging a bit in 5 columns launchers.
    • Themed remaining statusbar icons
    • Removed line in bootsplash :p
    • Added versions for enom's ADP plus enom's AOSP+Stericson LockScreen (still not themed by me!!!)
    • Removed Home++ from all roms but Pays one, i'll post soon separately donwloadable .apks with this and *maybe* HTC_IME.
    Does anyone have a working link for the cyanogen mod version???
    Update Please....