Search This thread

rickyiswhite

Apr 30, 2011
Marshallton
How is everyone getting these crazy battery life? I played a game for 10 mins listened to some music and talked on the phone...
I'm on latest version and sebestians kernel

uploadfromtaptalk1330311859743.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

earzkick

Feb 17, 2008
New York
I got over 18 hours on a single charge consistently with moderate to heavy usage.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330314225015.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330314225015.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 392

tissimo

Feb 9, 2010
Melbourne, FL
Hmmm. I'm having issues now with the screen flashing and turning back off when hitting the power button to get to the lock screen. The touch screen works though.. If i gesture to unlock it'll turn on to the homescreen. The capacitive buttons light up, but the screen is dark (after flashing the lock screen for a split second).
I am on 4.6.0....

Anyone experience this? Its happened to me about 4 or 5 times today.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

Last edited:

IMPEREAL

Nov 22, 2007
Hey mang!! That used to happen to me back on previous builds. Which firmware are you on???

IMPEREAL

Nov 22, 2007
Happened to me a lot in Tampa that weekend when I 1st went to isc before I got on the right firmware

Last edited:

Tippfehler

Oct 29, 2008
Bavaria/Germany
Tippfehler said:
After 1 hour of usage, I am missing 5 minutes.
How can I fix this?
This has nothing to do with excessive consumption of vodka.
I meant that the clock is slow by the phone.
On the day between 30 and 45 minutes.
---Edit---
Factory Reset dit not help, but backup with clockwork mod, recovery of a very old backup, installing the oldest radio, recovery of the ics-backup from today and installing of the newest radio has a little bit solved the problem.
The first 3 hours of usage where perfect, but now I have a clock drift of 7 minutes a day.

Last edited:

kumprise

Oct 12, 2010
Sochi
No-one with same issue reported this. It might be hardware related, by all means try to reflash/older ROM (Gingerbread) or stock, to determine what's going on. It's almost impossible it's ROM issue.

lws803

Nov 15, 2010
Singapore
Hmm problem still persists :( after clearing cache and dalvik and fixing perms
dcff0267-5a86-28cc.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA App

ravish_919

Jul 11, 2010
Impressive, Downloading it now..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

wchiichang

Jan 1, 2011
when i exits from the music player..there is no sound coming out from my phone any more..for example youtube without sound..keyboard no sound..and so on..but after i restart every seem to be normal..this is quite annoying
so do anyone encounter this problem?

spit_fire

Aug 27, 2011
Manchester, United Kingdom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-02-27-02-12-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-02-27-02-12-49.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 307

SatScan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 29, 2005
Comes and go as stardust
Relink my apps in market

Hmm problem still persists :( after clearing cache and dalvik and fixing perms
dcff0267-5a86-28cc.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA App

Hoi There,

A work-around is;

With Titanium Backup.
Goto Marketdoctor
Destroy all Market-links
Marketdoctor choose userapps, link apps you want
Close Titatium backup

Goto google marketapp, DL a free app.
Close marketapp, wait a few min
Open marketapp, goto my apps...

And your apps are back.

Works for me.

Reactions: lws803

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2myc5es.png

Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know

1. Suggestions are always welcomed but I hate requests - you want something so bad do it your self or ask HTC. you paid them not me.

2. Don't ask for ETA is rude and offensive. When is done is done.

3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't rang - IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM!

4. Support is limited. Sometimes i can answer your questions sometimes i don't have the time, sometimes i don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you

5. Don't compare roms. Is rude and offensive for chefs. if other rom has what you need, use that rom.

6. You can use any parts of the ROM as you please. You can even kang the rom and make "your" ROM. I really don't care

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

Latest firmware HERE

Today's offer is Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 with Sense 3.6 .

What you get:

- Base: 3.32.401.105 Final RUU
    - IceCreamSandwich 4.0.3
    - Deodexed
    - Init.d support
    - Rooted
    - Improved SQLIte
    - Improved GPU configuration
    - GPU Acceleration ON
    - Ad-free
    - APKs optimized to speed up and reduced memory footprint
    - Removed HTC Sniffing Tools
    - Tons of tweaks and optimizations
    - system mounted as RW with barrier=0 option

CHANGELOG

DOWNLOADS

DONORS - THANK YOU ALL
    Support

Aditional Resources

Users signatures made by VladNosferatu

Users signatures made by jerrytan93

User signatures made by CloudyX

InsertCoin ART

Why? as I mention earlier, when mummy and daddy fight, is the kids who suffer so i'll do my best not to make the kids suffer.

Fresh start. Thread rating is gone.. thread views the same
    yes. you are right, finish will be a better word.

Here is the explanation for my decision

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26035425&postcount=1101

and if makes anyone feel better, same thing happened to one x rom.. reason .. in the link above
    yes i forgot to add "check by default unknown sources" but keep in mind that

1. i did 4 roms over the weekend when i was visiting my grandparents, probably most of ppl would have thrown the laptop away and open it monday
    2. if im not mistaken IC is the ONLY rom that provides this addon, many things you take for granted in this rom, are made everytime there is a new base. lots of things happening behind the scenes so you can enjoy the final product.

but more and more people care less about this, i'm not saying all, but everyday new users come to xda, they don't read, they don't search, they only demand ! i'm getting a bit tired of all this.

When i started to make roms, the only goal was to make a rom the way i like it Period ! over the time i started to oblige users requests, offering mods, later optional in installs, and in the last period interactive install. but heh is never enough.

I'm starting to loose the passion for this, i know i can't please all, you may not like it, it's fine, it's not my goal to make anyone happy, but if you don't like don't take a dump on my work, don't use it, or make a nice suggestion it ENGLISH not engrish and not with a demanding attitude.

examples " i will switch rom coz of no auto-restore " lol wtf dude, is not like you flash this rom every hour. is not like you have to wipe on every update, and even so, you can't live without it, switch roms and move on.