battery charging problems

Search This thread

Daniel Zapata

Feb 19, 2014
Greetings all,

I am writing to solicit help, because my phone is having failures to charge the battery, the battery indicator appears with a exclamation symbol and check the status of it indicates that it is "unknown". When I make the battery charge with the phone off the charging LED blinks red to green constantly.

Is there any chance that the problem is software for mobile?

I realize the question since the phone is not in the United States and can not make use of the guarantee (the phone was purchased about two months ago).

Android version is 4.1.2 and the kernel version is 3.4.10. Additionally since I ran a factory reset.

Truly appreciate all the help you can give me, because I can not make use of the guarantee (the phone was bought from amazon and was transferred to Venezuela).

russian392

Apr 30, 2012
Simpsonville, SC
Um...if the phone is off software has nothing to do with it.
Did you look on Google already??

Um...it could be a defected battery. I had one before on my old phone...it just would never charge.

Sent from my HTC first using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Daniel Zapata

Feb 19, 2014
The problem persists

Hi all,

I am writing again because I could not fix the problem with my htc first. I bought a new battery and the problem persists. When you charge the battery with the phone off, charging for a while until the LED flashes red to green constantly. When I charge the phone is on, the system indicates that the battery status is unknown, being even slower charging (almost 6 hours he was charged, only advanced 6%).

Among the actions that I have made are the following:

1. Changing battery.
2. Updating the operating system.
3. Changing charger.
4. Temperature I checked the battery and it never exceeds 35 °

What do you think that may be failing?

Serupo

Oct 10, 2012
Bogotá
www.facebook.com
Hi all,

I am writing again because I could not fix the problem with my htc first. I bought a new battery and the problem persists. When you charge the battery with the phone off, charging for a while until the LED flashes red to green constantly. When I charge the phone is on, the system indicates that the battery status is unknown, being even slower charging (almost 6 hours he was charged, only advanced 6%).

Among the actions that I have made are the following:

1. Changing battery.
2. Updating the operating system.
3. Changing charger.
4. Temperature I checked the battery and it never exceeds 35 °

What do you think that may be failing?
El

el adaptador no es original? eso puede a ver dañado el puente de carga... sin embargo puede intentar restaurar el telefono con RUU files para dejarlo original de fabrica.... si eso no lo arregla entonces no es de software...