[Q] I need help

Search This thread

Olaf v d S

Feb 24, 2014
I just got my Z Ultra GPE, my buddy downloaded some movies for me, but the sound on some of them doesn't work. I found out that I need a codec, but no matter what I get some of those movies are still silent. I am absolutely NOT computer savvy and totally helpless... Please, somebody smart help me... Thank you!!

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
That's oddly specific, Ham :D He asked a pretty random question, and there you were, just waiting to post that video! :p Keep up with the videos though!

x5starguerillaa

Oct 26, 2010
Blackburn
I apologise to the new xda'er.
But that s#@t is funny! Im gonna drop the noob bomb whenever possible just to give me an excuse to watch it again!
And im only sore that I didnt hold out for the GPE.

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app

hamdogg

May 14, 2012
New Zealand
www.youtube.com
That's oddly specific, Ham :D He asked a pretty random question, and there you were, just waiting to post that video! :p Keep up with the videos though!

yep... everytime there's a question... I usually post a video about it. I'm assuming im not the only one.
I troll around wait.... just wait for something like this to come up... and i got a thanks! Hell Yeah!:cowboy:

Reactions: LordManhattan

Olaf v d S

Feb 24, 2014
Well, I don't mind being a noon, Hamm, thanks a lot for your help, but unfortunately it didn't work.:( I guess I solved the problem though, I deleted all the movies..
I'm very happy that you did your best, brother, thanks again!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just got my Z Ultra GPE, my buddy downloaded some movies for me, but the sound on some of them doesn't work. I found out that I need a codec, but no matter what I get some of those movies are still silent. I am absolutely NOT computer savvy and totally helpless... Please, somebody smart help me... Thank you!!

yep... everytime there's a question... I usually post a video about it. I'm assuming im not the only one.
    I troll around wait.... just wait for something like this to come up... and i got a thanks! Hell Yeah!:cowboy: