[MOD][XPOSED] PayQuicker: Remove buttonclick in SEQR application

Search This thread

deckaddict

Jan 23, 2014
github.com
I've been using the SEQR app for payment in my local grocery store for quite some time now. It has however disturbed me quite some that you first have to press a confirm button and then enter your PIN-code. I have now built a small Xposed module which clicks the confirm button for you.

This is application is not available for download in the Xposed repository. There are two reasons for that.

1. It's a modification on obfuscated code. This means that there could be a risk that updates to the SEQR application may break this module even though no modifications were done to this code.
2. The application actually makes it hard to see what sum of payment that you confirm. I might look into finding the value and displaying it as a toast.

If you are interested, you can find the source code for the module on my github:
https://github.com/deckaddict/PayQuick

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: darshan dazzGeEk

deckaddict

Jan 23, 2014
github.com
Warning

After using this a bit more I would say that there is another reason as of why this is not mature enough to be released. The method hooked is apparently not called after the response from the seamless server but a little before that. This means that if you scan the QR code too early you may get to enter your PIN before the sum has even arrived. In this situation you need to kill the SEQR app, restart and re-scan the QR code.

I am a bit surprised by this behaviour as the hook is really not called until the confirm button is enabled which means that somehow it sometimes gets enabled before the sum is received.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been using the SEQR app for payment in my local grocery store for quite some time now. It has however disturbed me quite some that you first have to press a confirm button and then enter your PIN-code. I have now built a small Xposed module which clicks the confirm button for you.

This is application is not available for download in the Xposed repository. There are two reasons for that.

1. It's a modification on obfuscated code. This means that there could be a risk that updates to the SEQR application may break this module even though no modifications were done to this code.
    2. The application actually makes it hard to see what sum of payment that you confirm. I might look into finding the value and displaying it as a toast.

If you are interested, you can find the source code for the module on my github:
    https://github.com/deckaddict/PayQuick