Morphology Text Colors Theme

Search This thread

force70

Last edited:

sstriker

Apr 16, 2011
Any chance of getting an update for the latest MOAR ROM ? Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Naddict

EMSpilot

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 31, 2012
Show Low
I'm using the Verizon morphology, for some reason flashing the text color causes boot loops. I know this was made for Sprint, but do you think it could work on Verizon? Excellent work on these and the MOAR looks fantastic. Thanks!!

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

I have not built the text for Verizon. I will have to look into it!!

Thanks

Thebear j koss

Yeah I knew that when I tried it, especially since this is clearly not in the Verizon forums. Lol but I did originally use the T-Mobile morphology on my Verizon and worked perfectly, so I figured I'd try your text changes too. No luck obviously. It just goes to show the little differences between carriers. Anyway I know you are busy with the MOAR and these other projects, I just appreciate your work and if you find the time and can get it to work on Verizon it would be awesome. Thanks again bro and to all the team noobz morphology guys. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

Reactions: calebsb

calebsb

Dec 10, 2012
spokompton
Hey EMS_pilot :D I see your green dot on. How's it goin? Everyone's been missin ya

apezasem.jpg

Reactions: mrmellies

Thebear j koss

I have not built the text for Verizon. I will have to look into it!!

Thanks

No need. I'm now on MOAR for verizon so your MB1 text colors worked great. (Un)fortunately, Rompnit puts out an update like every 2 days so they don't work on MC3. But if and when you get a chance to update if you can do a royal blue it would be appreciated. I think you have some others on your MOAR thread looking for royal blue as well. Congrats on the new house and themer status. :thumbup:

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

calebsb

Dec 10, 2012
spokompton
No need. I'm now on MOAR for verizon so your MB1 text colors worked great. (Un)fortunately, Rompnit puts out an update like every 2 days so they don't work on MC3. But if and when you get a chance to update if you can do a royal blue it would be appreciated. I think you have some others on your MOAR thread looking for royal blue as well. Congrats on the new house and themer status. :thumbup:

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

Lol, dude. I remember when you posted this and its still the last post on the thread from all that time ago. Crazy

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts