[Q] Help Help Help Please

Search This thread

lovegurulavdev

Apr 22, 2012
kanchanpur
i bought note 3 from one stranger and i forget to check the sticker on the back of the battery ( it was removed) , as explained by he " He used the mobile regularly but after rooting he got the signal problem and is not solved by flashing back the stock 4.4.2, " the mobile is working greatly for normal uses like video gaming etc ,i decide to use custom rom so i flashed the recovery but it failed on odin, after that i restarted the phone but it says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue . please select recovery mode in kies and try again " . i downloaded the uk frimware and try to flash but it fails in the half , after lot of research i got to know that there are two type of Note 3 , one normal one and one the demo unit , now am worried is my Note 3 is demo unit ?? as the sticker is pulled off .. in odin mode it shows the prodect name as SM-N9005, am the Firmware installing Failed i dont know why , so am thinking is DEMO UNIT so the flashing failed .

Please help me my mobile stuck on the odin mode ..
Is there any way to know what exactly my mobile is ?? it is demo or normal ???
and if it is demo please tell me how to make it run so that i can use it as tablet ...

NOTE: he said that he was using the phone as normal , but the sticker is pulled off so am worried ...

what i have tried..
1) Flashed the latest KK through the Odin and it failed .
2) Flashed the Recovery through Odin again it failed .
3) Tried to flash kernel again it failed .

thanks in advance ... am ready to donate if any one in the huge community help me ..

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH ...

Last edited:

meawww

Dec 2, 2013
Rome
i bought note 3 from one stranger and i forget to check the sticker on the back of the battery ( it was removed) , as explained by he " He used the mobile regularly but after rooting he got the signal problem and is not solved by flashing back the stock 4.4.2, " the mobile is working greatly for normal uses like video gaming etc ,i decide to use custom rom so i flashed the recovery but it failed on odin, after that i restarted the phone but it says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue . please select recovery mode in kies and try again " . i downloaded the uk frimware and try to flash but it fails in the half , after lot of research i got to know that there are two type of Note 3 , one normal one and one the demo unit , now am worried is my Note 3 is demo unit ?? as the sticker is pulled off .. in odin mode it shows the prodect name as SM-N9005, am the Firmware installing Failed i dont know why , so am thinking is DEMO UNIT so the flashing failed .

Please help me my mobile stuck on the odin mode ..
Is there any way to know what exactly my mobile is ?? it is demo or normal ???
and if it is demo please tell me how to make it run so that i can use it as tablet ...

NOTE: he said that he was using the phone as normal , but the sticker is pulled off so am worried ...

thanks in advance ... am ready to donate if any one in the huge community help me ..

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH ...
Download any latest firmware from sammobile and flash it in odin

Edit: as im reading your post again the owner said no signal/no network? so it can be a demo unit as demo unit dont have the radio for gsm

Last edited:

meawww

Dec 2, 2013
Rome
The Sticker is pulled off .. and Mobile soft brick .. so there is no any other way ???

I guess not but its kinda weird really the stickers were off and no signal network so im thinkin its a demo unit,On the link i have posted you can give it a shot if you able to boot the unit u can check it better.

Try to flash the files on that post first and check

Reactions: lovegurulavdev

lovegurulavdev

Apr 22, 2012
kanchanpur
I guess not but its kinda weird really the stickers were off and no signal network so im thinkin its a demo unit,On the link i have posted you can give it a shot if you able to boot the unit u can check it better.

Try to flash the files on that post first and check

Ok Downloading ... and will tell you the result ..

Update:
I tried the demo unit firmware (given link) but the result was same .. it failed the same way.. i tried flashing boot-loader only from that file and its seem my mobile have newer bootloader than that provided in the unit demo firmware.. Trying from last 2 days but no success .. Hope you will find any other way .. :( :(

Update 2:

Now i able to flash the Philz Recovery though it says nand write failed but it was flashed and i wipe everything and tried the cm11 nightly but it gives boot loop.. i tried the fix but same .. i dont know what is going on . i can't flash anything through the odin all firmware fails .. recovery fails., kernel fails and the single pit also fails.. by saying nand write fail .. i think the emmc is set to read only but don't know how to remount it to RW .. hope you understand what i mean.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts