Plants vs Zombies 2 lag

Search This thread

paulk_

Mar 16, 2010
Singapore
Just downloaded Plants vs Zombies 2 to play and getting quite a bit of lag while throughout the game, especially when scrolling the map to select different stages. Gameplay is okay with only a slight amount of lag.

Anyone else experiencing this or do I have a lemon?

Kefienator

Oct 13, 2013
I have played it a bit. no noticeble lag. where there many apps open in the background? try closing them by pressing your homebutton. or download the game again. i hope i helps

offtopic: my note 3 get hot arround the camera when i play it. i guess the GPU is located there.

MohJee

Nov 3, 2012
Yeah scrolling the map is a bit jittery. Also starts to lag a bit when a lot is going on the screen. It's pretty demanding for a casual game.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

paulk_

Mar 16, 2010
Singapore
Yeah scrolling the map is a bit jittery. Also starts to lag a bit when a lot is going on the screen. It's pretty demanding for a casual game.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah pretty much what I'm experiencing. My friends on note 2 say they aren't experiencing any though. Will check it out on my colleague's note 2 later

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

junmizuho

Jun 16, 2012
Dar es Salaam
Me too

I am also facing the same thing. I am playing it on my Note 3 and it's extremely laggy. Not sure if it's the game or does it require some other extension to make it smooth?:confused:

junmizuho

Jun 16, 2012
Dar es Salaam
solution

I already got the solution. The one I was using was a hacked installation file with the additional files. So I just ditched it and downloaded a new one from play stores and it works perfect. They even updated the stages so I think they fixed the bugs and lags on the latest plants vs zombies 2.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried it immediately after reboot, no dice

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk