[ROM] AOKP Kang build 28 Beta 2

Search This thread

ViciousxGaruda

May 8, 2010
Oakland Cali
Installed

Its a lot Smoother and the scrolling is way better now... Camera work! The only things that I see that I've have isse with is the Physical KeyBoard BackLight.... Its not working. I've tried to goto setting but not working. And the Default screen keyboard isn't showing, even when installing another keyboard and making it as default so now I have to use the physical keyboard, Also on the home screen when tilting or when sliding up the keyboard the rotate doesn't work. If you're on a browser and sliding the keyboard while your looking at it vertically it would still be on vertical unless you're tilt the phone, although it doesn't work on home screen... still testing...Great Work!

(EDIT) the home screen rotates work, I change it in the setting.

Last edited:

dttung80

May 27, 2011
Hanoi
facebook.com
Its a lot Smoother and the scrolling is way better now... Camera work! The only things that I see that I've have isse with is the Physical KeyBoard BackLight.... Its not working. I've tried to goto setting but not working. And the Default screen keyboard isn't showing, even when installing another keyboard and making it as default so now I have to use the physical keyboard, Also on the home screen when tilting or when sliding up the keyboard the rotate doesn't work. If you're on a browser and sliding the keyboard while your looking at it vertically it would still be on vertical unless you're tilt the phone, although it doesn't work on home screen... still testing...Great Work!

About Physical KeyBoard BackLight

Try this config:

Home/Settings/Display/Brightness/Custom backlight settings - select Edit other levels...

Screenshot_2012-04-23-14-56-08.png

Default Keyboard Light Values is all zero. I set the Keyboard light values same with the Screen VAlues. It works !

ViciousxGaruda

May 8, 2010
Oakland Cali
uploadfromtaptalk1335170084429.jpg This is my default....uploadfromtaptalk1335170135946.jpg This what I've put as yours but mines is a little different in the one which I can't change in the "UPPER" section... Also you seem to have 7 slots and I have only 6? The top part that read:
Screen(Filtered/Raw) 10/10
Screen..........................89
Button..........................255
Keyboard.....................0

Mines is different, even when I've "Change and Apply" it... I even reboot my phone just to make sure... Do you think it my battery is on low? But I've also plug it in for bit to see if it would lit up but nothing.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

dttung80

May 27, 2011
Hanoi
facebook.com
View attachment 1020148 This is my default....View attachment 1020150 This what I've put as yours but mines is a little different in the one which I can't change in the "UPPER" section... Also you seem to have 7 slots and I have only 6? The top part that read:
Screen(Filtered/Raw) 10/10
Screen..........................89
Button..........................255
Keyboard.....................0

Mines is different, even when I've "Change and Apply" it... I even reboot my phone just to make sure... Do you think it my battery is on low? But I've also plug it in for bit to see if it would lit up but nothing.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Not really understand, but the value from 0-255 that the minimum to the max light. If you put your device to Auto Backlight, the Keyboard light is ON, if put off Auto, the key board light Off also.

:)

ViciousxGaruda

May 8, 2010
Oakland Cali
Not really understand, but the value from 0-255 that the minimum to the max light. If you put your device to Auto Backlight, the Keyboard light is ON, if put off Auto, the key board light Off also.

:)

I change it to auto and now it say that part on top but my physical keyboard back light isn't on still... Although my soft keys is lighting up, just not the keyboard.......... Is you on the new test built? Because I'm on it. Does your On-Screen KeyBoard work? Mines doesn't.

Sent from my DROID2 using XDA

Last edited:

Albinoman

Jul 31, 2011
Seattle
Google Pixel Fold
I change it to auto and now it say that part on top but my physical keyboard back light isn't on still... Although my soft keys is lighting up, just not the keyboard.......... Is you on the new test built? Because I'm on it. Does your On-Screen KeyBoard work? Mines doesn't.

I dont know what your talking about with most of that post but what i do know is the on-screen keyboard doesn't work

ViciousxGaruda

May 8, 2010
Oakland Cali
I dont know what your talking about with most of that post but what i do know is the on-screen keyboard doesn't work

I'm talking about the keyboard(the slide up keyboard, physical) the back light doesn't lit. I change the settings.... So I went back to previous built and now the keyboard back light is lit. So the test built keyboard isn't working.

dttung80

May 27, 2011
Hanoi
facebook.com
Already flashed the test build.

Camera working better, but still some black images.

Not know big differences than 4.0.3?

Today i want to taked somes photo on times, but missed. So worried.

CIPuyleart

Jun 1, 2007
Can anyone comment on the bluetooth on this ROM - as in, does it work for voice? The unofficial CM9 that is floating around (4/3/12 build) has working bluetooth audio, but the bluetooth voice (making/receiving phone calls via headset, earpiece, or car head unit) is all garbled and unusable. I was just wondering, since this ROM requires the CM9 to be installed first, if it is suffering from the same issues.

Top Liked Posts