[TOOL] [UPDATE 04/09/2015] Flashtool version 0.9.19.10 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Search This thread

Emreguler

Oct 29, 2011
İstanbul
Yes, folder is right, also i've tried diffirent .ftf files, tried clean re-install, there is something wrong about flashtool. FT Just doesn't recognise the content of .ftf files.

Madfysh

Sep 22, 2011
@Androxyde: having problem with 0.6.9.1 version, after applying update.zip. After starting FlashTool, I get this in terminal:
JAVA_HOME not set. Using default value : /home/madfish/android/tools/FlashTool/x10flasher_lib/linjre32
and terminal close after 2,3 sec, falshtool doesn't even open.

Before applying stuff from update.zip, meaning 0.6.9.1 version, terminal opens, I get same msg like above, and flashtool starts, then after 2 secs this appears in terminal
JAVA_HOME not set. Using default value : /home/madfish/android/tools/FlashTool/x10flasher_lib/linjre32
Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.Error: Failed to create temporary file for jnidispatch library: java.io.IOException: Permission denied
at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeLibraryFromJar(Native.java:762)
at com.sun.jna.Native.loadNativeLibrary(Native.java:697)
at com.sun.jna.Native.<clinit>(Native.java:127)
at se.marell.libusb.jna.LibUsb.<clinit>(LibUsb.java:11)
at se.marell.libusb.LibUsbSystem.<init>(LibUsbSystem.java:36)
at se.marell.libusb.LibUsbSystem.<init>(LibUsbSystem.java:73)
at linuxlib.JUsb.<clinit>(JUsb.java:21)
at org.system.Device.getConnectedDeviceLinux(Device.java:108)
at org.system.Device.getConnectedDevice(Device.java:38)
at org.system.PhoneThread.run(PhoneThread.java:25)
but flashtool continues to work ok.

if it's any matter, using ubuntu 10.04, noob in linux(just started), so maybe it's my fault :)

yacloo

Dec 13, 2010
İstanbul
Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Yes, folder is right, also i've tried diffirent .ftf files, tried clean re-install, there is something wrong about flashtool. FT Just doesn't recognise the content of .ftf files.

I also had this problem
Change operation system localization&language settings from turkish to USA&English than flashtool will work
//Aga işletim sisteminin dilini ingilizce/ABD yap düzeliyor bende de aynısı olmuştu.

BTW EDIT: Flashtool 0.7.0.0 don't work ubuntu 12.04

Last edited:

reptayl

Feb 3, 2011
Ploiesti
Can someone help me whit this error?

22/024/2012 14:24:57 - ERROR - ERR_SEVERITY="MAJOR";ERR_CLASS="SECURITY_CLASS";ERR_DYNAMIC="SIN header verification failed"

Realorasz

Feb 15, 2011
Olympia
How did you install it ? it is an installation issue, not a java issue. Java is embedded into FT and never uses any system ones.

Ok, yeah, I don't know what's going on. I'm getting that same thing, and I have both the 64 and 32 bit java runtime environments installed already. Win7 ultimate x64. Is there some certain thing I have to do with the zip files in the jre folder of the flashtool folder? Because no amount of searching is getting me an answer on that....

8a494b4f.png

Last edited:

yacloo

Dec 13, 2010
İstanbul
Sony Xperia XZ Premium
@Androxyde

I am sorry about that but I'm confused and I have a noob question for you

yesterday I flashed my phone via flashtool without any problem but I forgot about enable usb debugging but it was on MSC mode
flashing is ok phone works fine

What are the options required for only flashing

Last edited:

Androxyde

Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
Paris
www.flashtool.net
@Androxyde

I am sorry about that but I'm confused and I have a noob question for you

yesterday I flashed my phone via flashtool without any problem but I forgot about enable usb debugging but it was on MSC mode
flashing is ok phone works fine

What are the options required for only flashing

No option required for flashing. Even if the phone is not identified by FT, it can be flashed.

Madfysh

Sep 22, 2011
version 0.6.9.1 is having problems with flashing under ubuntu 10.04

with one .ftf it stops at 11% when it starts flashing system.sin, with other ftf some red error shows and flashing gets aborted.
I was in a hurry so I didn't take a note of the error, I just booted to windows and flashed(via 0.7.0.0) that first ftf with no problems.

vx117

Feb 28, 2012
Link is Down

The link to Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.1.A.0.435 for the x10a is down.

Can anyone provide me a download mirror?

Thanks

vx117

Feb 28, 2012
Help WIFI and 3G won't work!

I recently flashed the generic 2.3.3 for the X10a and now wifi and 3G won't work.
Is there a fix to this? Btw, the phone is on AT&T.

My friend is freaking out about this....

Thanks

I recently flashed the generic 2.3.3 for the X10a and now wifi and 3G won't work.

Thanks

About 3G, make sure you hace the APN's, flashing erases everything, if they're not there, and about the wifi thing if says "error" while trying to activate it, then flash the stock wifi module, I think it doesn't hurt if that's not the problem.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Thanks

About 3G, make sure you have the APN's, flashing erases everything, if they're not there, and about the wifi thing if says "error" while trying to activate it, then flash the stock wifi module, I think it doesn't hurt if that's not the problem.

Reactions: vx117

dwl99

Sep 22, 2008
Like many people I'm having a problem with the 5.3 and 6.9 versions of flashtool using Windows 7 64-bit. I'm trying to unlock the bootloader with flashtool & have all the PC Companion/SEUS/flashtool drivers installed and USB debugging mode is enabled. When I connect the phone with Android running (Wolfbreak 2.3) flashtool recognises it OK. Whenever I disconnect the phone then restart it in flash mode I get as far as:

28/018/2012 19:18:41 - INFO - Found semcSL
28/018/2012 19:18:41 - INFO - You can now unplug and turn on device, then plug it again
28/018/2012 19:18:41 - INFO - Waiting for device
28/019/2012 19:19:56 - INFO - Device disconnected
28/020/2012 19:20:06 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode
28/020/2012 19:20:26 - INFO - Device connected with USB debugging off

It looks as if the phone is briefly connecting in flash mode then turns itself off after about 5 seconds & goes into charge mode.

Where have I gone wrong?

Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [TOOL] [UPDATE 21/12/2016] Flashtool version 0.9.23.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Hi,

I will take the lead on releases of this tool as Bin4ry will have less time to work on it.

For all flashtool informations (download links, changelog, screenshot gallery, FAQ, Firmwares repository) go to the Flashtool Homepage

Flashtool sources are on github : Androxyde repositories

WARNING : Since Xperia Z, sony added a new set of files I called bootbundle. Those files can be bundled from 0.9.13 and can be flashed from 0.9.13 only. To all those flashing devices from Z edition to all after Z, it is highly advised to use 0.9.13 and to be sure FTF you flash contain the bootbundle set. I've been reported of hard bricks because of missing such set of files from bundles.

I WANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION ABOUT THE LATEST BRANCH 0.9.19. Without FSC, the tool will by default include simlock.ta if this file is present in the FTF. The result will be a bricked phone
    As a workaround, until I release a patch, please please tick the exlude simlock.ta if you see it in the list.
    0.9.19.6 fixes the simlock.ta issue. This file is by default excluded. Then it will not be flashed until you explicitely untick the exlcude simlock box. Do it at your own risk.

Regards
    Androxyde
    Baseband-package from 2.1.A.0.435 (X10i):
    http://www.multiupload.com/DBPJSA702G

Regards
    Bin4ry
    Here are mirrors if anyone needs them :) All on my Server.

Windows
    Linux
    Mac
    A new version of Flashtool will be released very soon with support for XZPremium, XZ1 and XZ1 compact

This release will move from java8 to java9. As a consequence, Flashtool will not run on 32bits OS platforms as java9 is 64bits only
    Hello all :)

Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.1)
    Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.2)

This release can normally root latest devices (towelroot implemented)

This release has a new feature : Check Devices -> Check update. Choose a device and you will have a table of CDF. Double click on one of them it will check release. Double click again once release is fetched and FT will download / decrypt and create FTF from files downloaded from sony servers :)

Feel free to report if you find bugs.
    PS : This update applies only on release 0.9.16.1 or 0.9.17.1

(Beta.zip as attachement to this post)