[HELP EACH OTHER] WP7 activation code sharing

Search This thread

Tjuuv

Jan 29, 2010
Odense, Denmark
I have got two codes for my dad and I, just by contacting USA Microsoft Support through the live chat. Pretty simple.

I told them that I had an HTC HD7 that couldn't download applications from the Marketplace, and played a little dumb, like "I am connected to the Wi-Fi, but it still does not download anything" and then bring up the code screen. They then asked for my phone number, I generated a number (and a name for the chat) on www[.]fakenamegenerator[.]com and that was good enough for them. They gave me a valid code, I said "thanks" and "goodbye", and they replied with a typical automated survey text. Piss easy.

I didn't even change IP-address. The last support guy noticed and tried to redirect me to Microsoft Denmark, but I actually just ignored him and kept writing the fake story about how I didn't knew what to do.

I wrote to Russian Microsoft Support (as the last comment on first page recommended) and it worked as well. It took them about four days to reply, but it is OK, as the Christmas Holidays were coming up.
This means I do have an extra code available, so if any one is interested, do send me a message.

EDIT: The spare activation code has now been given out.

Last edited:
Reactions: megh.8021

Black-Dash

May 3, 2009
Where I Sleep.
I went to gethelp.live.com...then clicked on "Marketplace" on the next page and then clicked "contact us" to chat w/a live representative....The ask you for the make and model of the device and IMEI #. Initially, the chat-person said they didn't have a code for the HD2 because it isn't supported and anymore, then a sec later, the person said they have a code that may work for my HD2 and indeed it did.

mallisa

Sep 29, 2006
Hi, I just tried the russian route and got a auto-reply as follows:

''Thank you for contacting the Center for Information and technical support from Microsoft.
Your request has been received and registered by our system at number 1192xxxxxx. We will contact you within 24 hours. To obtain the answer, please do not repeat your request more than once.

Sincerely,

Center for Information and Support Microsoft ''

I hope it works.......fingers crossed.

mal

Last edited:

megh.8021

Aug 4, 2010
Raigarh
Thanks

I have got two codes for my dad and I, just by contacting USA Microsoft Support through the live chat. Pretty simple.

I told them that I had an HTC HD7 that couldn't download applications from the Marketplace, and played a little dumb, like "I am connected to the Wi-Fi, but it still does not download anything" and then bring up the code screen. They then asked for my phone number, I generated a number (and a name for the chat) on www[.]fakenamegenerator[.]com and that was good enough for them. They gave me a valid code, I said "thanks" and "goodbye", and they replied with a typical automated survey text. Piss easy.

I didn't even change IP-address. The last support guy noticed and tried to redirect me to Microsoft Denmark, but I actually just ignored him and kept writing the fake story about how I didn't knew what to do.

I wrote to Russian Microsoft Support (as the last comment on first page recommended) and it worked as well. It took them about four days to reply, but it is OK, as the Christmas Holidays were coming up.
This means I do have an extra code available, so if any one is interested, do send me a message.

EDIT: The spare activation code has now been given out.

Thank you very much Sir It is worked for me :victory:

mallisa

Sep 29, 2006
While waiting for russia to get back to me I tried MS chat, gave them IMEI, Location, carrier and model (HD2).......................2 minutes later Iris (bless her) gave me a code ...yeehaa
thanks all.

Last edited:

upsmanraz

Jun 2, 2010
DP, IL
So if I have the activation code from my sons trashed HTC radar, will that work for me?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app

Guzmanfratila

Jan 29, 2013
Predeal
wm7 code

can i have a wm7 code cuz i`m from romania and i mail ms like 10 times and they tell me i use the wrong region for email and they cant help me so please give me 1 code

BMXJeff

Jul 8, 2010
Romsey, UK
codepen.io
As mx900 mentioned above, play dumb. Do not give any hint that you know what you're doing that's when they decide things look fishy.

Also here are 2 little tips....

1.) Lying is easy when you believe yourself - your character is an innocent customer who just purchased a second hand HD7 and can't get live services working. I didn't even mention activation code on the chat just played dumb and asked if they could help me with my Live services problem.

2.) A lot of people seem put off by the fact they require an IMEI code. I don't own a HD7 but I was able to supply a HD7 IMEI code. How? Google. He is your friend. I'm not finding the IMEI codes for you. With 'your' HD7 IMEI there is no way they can turn you down!

Guzmanfratila

Jan 29, 2013
Predeal
the ideea is like this if no one can give me a key al least give me the page for live chat with the ms consultant cuz i cant finde one working and the lieing is not hard i used it in all my emails but i cant finde a proper mail adress to mail the ones in my area

BMXJeff

Jul 8, 2010
Romsey, UK
codepen.io
the ideea is like this if no one can give me a key al least give me the page for live chat with the ms consultant cuz i cant finde one working and the lieing is not hard i used it in all my emails but i cant finde a proper mail adress to mail the ones in my area

Use this live chat, you will need a valid Windows Live account to log into chat

I have PM'd you a genuine HD7 IMEI number to use

Let me know how you get on

Virginia10

Aug 25, 2012
Hi, I have hd2 with wp 7.8 and tried chat and mail to microsoft but with no success so please can someone give me the activation code for me !!!
I tried with Nokia Lumia 900 because in settings it shows me the model is Nokia Lumia 900.
My e-mail is v.grebska@hotmail.com

BMXJeff

Jul 8, 2010
Romsey, UK
codepen.io
Hi, I have hd2 with wp 7.8 and tried chat and mail to microsoft but with no success so please can someone give me the activation code for me !!!
I tried with Nokia Lumia 900 because in settings it shows me the model is Nokia Lumia 900.
My e-mail is v.grebska@hotmail.com

Try this using my HD7 IMEI number gen. I have never heard of them turning somebody away with an IMEI. If it doesn't work, paste the conversation into this thread. I'd be interested to know their reasoning for not giving you a code!

sheennick123456

Dec 5, 2007
MUMBAI
I got these codes in XDA forums

i dont use wp7 on my HD2 anymore so feel free to see if they still work

good luck :good:

6FP3X-JJ2PP-W7PC8-GV2TF-GQBFG

C7FJD-7869X-WCC7B-68D9P-Q8VQ9

EDIT :THESE DO NOT WORK ANYMORE

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wp7 activation keys giveaway

i have unblacklisted and working activation keys...if anyone wants them....PM me your email address and thank me after you get it......

Edit: This service has been discontinued.
    I just got 2 more WORKING keys from my sources......If you want them.....First CLICK THE THANKS KEY AND PM me your E-mail address inorder to get the key....ALSO I AM NOT ALWAYS ONLINE SO GIVE ME 12 HOURS MARGIN....
    russia@microsoft.com gives an activation code with no any questions. If you don't know russian, there is an example of message:

subj: Ключ активации для HTC HD7

Здравствуйте, мне необходим ключ активации Windows Live ID для Windows Phone 7.
    Иван Иванов (just google some russian names instead of it), контактный номер 8 (495) 7xx-xx-xx
    DO YOU WANT AN ACTIVATION CODE? OR DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CALL FOR SOMEBODY ELSE?

Post here if you tried the follow at least 3X!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911579

I know how annoying it is when you call MS a lot for a code, wasting all your money cause the local cal-center "can not help you with that problem". i also saw people that manage to easily get 3 codes, without wasting money. i also saw some people, like me, that did not manage to get a code but really tried it...
    So.... What about 1 topic where people can help each other?!?!

IF YOU WANT A CODE:
    Please ask nicely in your post for an code. ALSO EXPLAIN WHY U CAN'T GET ONE YOURSELF!!! if you got one, be gratefull, thank him, maybe buy him a beer :D

IF YOU WANT TO HELP SOMEBODY, so he can also enjoy WP7, just as much as you do...
    Please call your MS-central and obtain a key (just as you probably did before). Then reply on the request-post: say you got a code.
    PM the user with that code.
    CONTINUE YOUR DAY WITH THE FEELING THAT YOU REALLY HELPED SOMEONE!!
    Hello,
    I live in Poland. I called to Microsoft for an AC, and they said, that the Windows Phone Marketplace isn't avalible in Poland. So, i tried ask for an AC, but they wanted IMEI from HD7, and i don't have that. Can Anyone help me?
    Thanks and sorry for my English. :)

The Keys i have work INTERNATIONALLY and if you want one......PM me your email address and get one...