Selected network unavailable

Search This thread

mrgaret87

Mar 1, 2010
I have a mopho and my carrier is gsm, before I could connect to the 3g network but since a couple of weeks it says that the selected network is unavailable, but if I do a scan I can see it, just cant connect to it, have tried with all the sbf files that i could found over the internet and with jokersax rom and his fixes with no luck. Does someone have a similar issue?

I can connect to the 2G network, the problem is just with the 3G (wcdma)

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

dsims7_2000

Apr 6, 2009
Virginia, USA
WOW, I have not heard the term WCDMA in almost 2 years! Could your problem be related to your Root or ROM? WCDMA is funny and I assume your in South Korea because thats the only place I know (or been) with WCDMA?

South Korea (which my AT&T Fuze did not work anyway. Job gave me loaner) and China have censorships, one day you have it, one day you dont?

Russia, Finland, Sweden, Norway (which have some remote areas) had better service than South Korea.

This is why you really don't here me complain much about Sprint!

mrbeatz

Dec 14, 2011
Try a app called apn global then select your country and add your carrier I am in Sweden and it worked great for me

coolqf

Sep 7, 2007
Istanbul
Call your carrier and ask them to please enable 3g on your sim. Within 10min you will be up and running.

Sent from my Photon

mrgaret87

Mar 1, 2010
I have test with multiples sim of tge same carrier with no luck and also use the apn global....

I dunno what could be...